Do i dry and cure or not

• Thread starter danski_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danski_420

Hi fellow growers it's nearly time to harvest my crop😊😊😊😊 just a quick question regarding decarbing my flowers.
Do I have to dry and cure before I decarb or can I just straight decarb all cuttings and flowers not worthy of smoking(farf)?

Any advice on this subject will be gratefully recieved. Thanks

T

Tyrant

I think your talking about trimming it up a bit before you hang it. If that's true I think I would depend. If your humidity is on the dryer side I'd leave the leaves to help get that slow dry your looking for but on the other hand if your humidity is high you may wanna clean it up to stop mold. If you can controll the humidity easily then you can basically do what you want.

D

danski_420

I think your talking about trimming it up a bit before you hang it. If that's true I think I would depend. If your humidity is on the dryer side I'd leave the leaves to help get that slow dry your looking for but on the other hand if your humidity is high you may wanna clean it up to stop mold. If you can controll the humidity easily then you can basically do what you want.
Thanks for reply but I mean I am going to be decarbing all my trimmings and things to make some butter or oils and wanted to know if I had to dry and cure before decarbing or not but yes the rest will be dried and cured as normal

T

Tyrant

Thanks for reply but I mean I am going to be decarbing all my trimmings and things to make some butter or oils and wanted to know if I had to dry and cure before decarbing or not but yes the rest will be dried and cured as normal
Lol ohhh I'm an idiot hahaha ha nm

Latest posts

Top Bottom