Do i got mold or microspiders

• Thread starter Julian4343
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Julian4343

Julian4343

Hallo i’m a first time growner i’m super excited every day to see my plants. And did a lot of research but what i Can’t figure out is: do my plants got signs of Mold or micro spiders. There 12 Days old! I got 4 plants

Do i got mold or microspiders
Do i got mold or microspiders 2
Do i got mold or microspiders 3
Do i got mold or microspiders 4
Do i got mold or microspiders 5
Do i got mold or microspiders 6
Do i got mold or microspiders 7
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yea i Think i was freaking a bit out sometimes i see really tiny black dots and Think there the microspiders 😅
Two spotted spider mite can you get a close up pic of the leaves infected .

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

W

What’s the best method to get Them away without buying expensive stuff
I think he was talking about you calling them “microspiders” I think you are after spider mites. Neem oil can spray them off a leaf and repel them. Cheap natural and organic but I couldn’t see anything from your photos. I don’t think it’s possible to confuse mold with mites... your plants looked healthy to me

Julian4343

Julian4343

I think he was talking about you calling them “microspiders” I think you are after spider mites. Neem oil can spray them off a leaf and repel them. Cheap natural and organic but I couldn’t see anything from your photos. I don’t think it’s possible to confuse mold with mites... your plants looked healthy to me
Totday i Saw Some little spider strings. Sometimes i see a spider walking on my balcony (this is where the stay overday) so i Think i’m Going to buy Some neem oil to be sure. Thanks for your advice budy. (I’m Dutch so i Think i spelled Some Words wrong haha)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use a Echo oil 5 ml to the lt

Top Bottom