Do I grind or cut up buds before making BHO?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Well so far my bhp oil guy has been a blessing. I have never met him and have a friend who is the go between for me.
So far I have just been giving him the sugar leaves to him and depending how much is there he takes a few g's for himself.
We're both happy.
I want to get him to run some buds this time.
So after all of that :
I just want to know how I should send it to him so it gives me the best bhp.
a) as is
b) hand grind it
c) coffee grinder
d) scissors
e) other

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

if he does it that well and you are happy with his work give it to him without doing anything to it and let the master work his craft

Dad

Dad

break it down with hands. use 3-5 unbleached filters on how keify it gets. you just want the drug content in the trik heads. not the trik head shell

J roc

J roc

I would leave it as it is.... If you break it down, the kief will end up caking up on the walls of w/e you give it to him in. Personally I would say you are better off leaving the master to his work =)

datDANK

datDANK

high times mag budder king spills his secrets... tells you how to make the best budder/bho with no contaminates

Dad

Dad

high times mag budder king spills his secrets... tells you how to make the best budder/bho with no contaminates

"winterizing" running everclear thru it and getting rid of the impurities that are left.

Top Bottom