Do I have a problem?

• Thread starter Duckbill5587
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Duckbill5587

Hello, not sure if I’m posting this in the right category but apologize if it is. New grower here, I use the fox farm dirty dozen and I have followed everything to the T except for the flush. Woke up one morning and leaves were dying. I sledgehammers flushed and had over 5k ppm and got it down to 800ppm. Then my leaves started having to problem I posted. Not sure if it’s a bite burn, rust, or lack of nutes .

D

Duckbill5587

Hello, not sure if I’m posting this in the right category but apologize if it is. New grower here, I use the fox farm dirty dozen and I have followed everything to the T except for the flush. Woke up one morning and leaves were dying. I sledgehammers flushed and had over 5k ppm and got it down to 800ppm. Then my leaves started having to problem I posted. Not sure if it’s a bite burn, rust, or lack of nutes .

D

Duckbill5587

IMG 4439
IMG 4439
IMG 4439
IMG 4439

mancorn

mancorn

Looks like nutrient problem. What is your grow medium and how did you test your PPM? If you’re in soil then almost assuredly the PPM will be waaaaaaay off. FYI a dozen jars is just crazy. You don’t need all those and more likely you’ll be over fertilizing and chasing your tail. Save your money and just get a decent grow fert and use it throughout your grow.

D

Duckbill5587

Looks like nutrient problem. What is your grow medium and how did you test your PPM? If you’re in soil then almost assuredly the PPM will be waaaaaaay off. FYI a dozen jars is just crazy. You don’t need all those and more likely you’ll be over fertilizing and chasing your tail. Save your money and just get a decent grow fert and use it throughout your grow.

Thank you for the reply. I tested the runoff through small holes I have in the bucket. Ppm was about 5000 which I had to run a good 4-5 gallons through to get the ppm down to about 800. That was 3 days ago which I just added more nutrients last night. Thought maybe it was a deficiency since I just fed it water. I also used the flower kiss foliage spray which I just stopped because I’ve heard bad things. I am using fox farms ocean forest as a median in 5 gallons. I got about 4 weeks to go in the flowering stage.

Top Bottom