Do I just trash it and start over?

• Thread starter Paco0331
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paco0331

Paco0331

I just need to know if this plant is still worth the time to try and make it better but idk if it can make it???

Do i just trash it and start over
Do i just trash it and start over 2
Do i just trash it and start over 3
Billymgb

Billymgb

I would say it can be saved, Just figure out what you did wrong and that plant should bounce back no problem. I think the only time you would trash it, is if it were brown and dead LOL. Good luck I'm sure others will chime in to diagnose your prob, I'm still pretty new to cannabis

Paco0331

Paco0331

I would say it can be saved, Just figure out what you did wrong and that plant should bounce back no problem. I think the only time you would trash it, is if it were brown and dead LOL. Good luck I'm sure others will chime in to diagnose your prob, I'm still pretty new to cannabis

Thanks man! You gave me some hope hahaha I appreciate the feedback

shitwinds

shitwinds

there is always hope!.......never say die!(until it dies) i am no expert, but there are some here that will chime in that you should listen too(not me).......droopy leaves=overwater?.........but dont listen to me, i now nothing about soil, and i am an idiot, so there is that🤷‍♂️........

shitwinds

shitwinds

what's with the 3 finger leaves? that is not normal, can someone speak on that?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
also check for mites, because they will infect other plants and future grows, so better find out if so.,

Paco0331

Paco0331

I appreciate all the responses. I thought I was gonna get ripped for this but I guess there is still hope in humanity! Thanks gents!

Latest posts

Top Bottom