Do I need a net

• Thread starter whelksemengmail.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

I've topped my plants and they are packed in very snuggly in 4x2 tent. Do I need a net over them for stability even if they are quite short and stocky with solid stems?

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Take a pic so we can see.
IMG 20230115 212522

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

Are these autos or photo? Have you flipped to flower? They look like maybe week 2 of flower? The plants all look nice and healthy.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I would put a net over them. They will need the support as your buds gain weight.

Are you able to easily get to all your plants? It looks to me like you have 3 in there, is that right? If so you should be good.

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Are these autos or photo? Have you flipped to flower? They look like maybe week 2 of flower? The plants all look nice and healthy.

they are photo plants

They are photo plants and yes exactly 2 weeks into 12/12 lighting

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

I would put a net over them. They will need the support as your buds gain weight.

Are you able to easily get to all your plants? It looks to me like you have 3 in there, is that right? If so you should be good.
OK thanks I will put net over them. Yeah there's 3. i was gonna do 2 but thought I'd try to squeeze them in. I can open front and water all 3 quite well

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

Depending on the strain you may be close to finishing the stretch. You're plants look healthy and the weight they will put on soon. I would maybe just tie a couple of strings across to help keep them stable when they get heavy. It depends on what you have for a screen and how easy it is to install. If you have one ready to go , why not throw it up? If it's going to take time or money I would just keep it minimal and tie up the 1 or 2 that will really need it at the end.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Depending on the strain you may be close to finishing the stretch. You're plants look healthy and the weight they will put on soon. I would maybe just tie a couple of strings across to help keep them stable when they get heavy. It depends on what you have for a screen and how easy it is to install. If you have one ready to go , why not throw it up? If it's going to take time or money I would just keep it minimal and tie up the 1 or 2 that will really need it at the end.

True, a net isn't required. There's more than one way to provide plant support. However with the setup he has, adding a net would be easy. That's assuming the OP has one available.

E

elusiveshame

If you don’t net, like others have said, once your buds start putting in weight, you’ll need to support them somehow.

I was amazed at how much the branches sagged when I pulled my net off my last grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom