Do I Need Another Light During Veg Opinions

• Thread starter Jordan Hawse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

opinions people do you think I need another light during veg I always veg my plants on straight 600w on a 18/6 cycle feed every 2 -3 days on genesis nutes I share 10l of water with 20ml of a and b feed and about 5ml of silicone I also put a light feed in a spray bottle and spray them

Do i need another light during veg opinions
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
opinions people do you think I need another light during veg I always veg my plants on straight 600w on a 18/6 cycle feed every 2 -3 days on genesis nutes I share 10l of water with 20ml of a and b feed and about 5ml of silicone I also put a light feed in a spray bottle and spray them
Your feeding soil every 2 days?

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Stop that... Soil can use just water for up to 3 weeks... And you dont feed or water on your schedule...you water the plant then let it go dry...pick up a dry pot and a just watered pot... Thats how you tell if you cant see a dry pot
Oh ok I’ve always feed them that’s why they get so big within the first few weeks I’m always up for trying new things I’ll try that on my next cuts see the diffrence atm it’s about every 3 days or so they seem to be sucking it up very fast and the soil I use does not have nutes In

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Oh ok I’ve always feed them that’s why they get so big within the first few weeks I’m always up for trying new things I’ll try that on my next cuts see the diffrence atm it’s about every 3 days or so they seem to be sucking it up very fast and the soil I use does not have nutes In
More nutes does not mean better growth. If you add too early and you have a ph problem... Youre not gonna know whats wrong.
If its soil...chances are its got nutrients.. Coco is a a sterile medium.

H

hawkman

feed 2x's a week when you foilage spray (spray the undersides of the leaves also) do only in veg stage at the rate of every 1-2 weeks. you are over-feeding ! Yes more light will be better if you can handle to extra cost -- great set up !!!!!

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

feed 2x's a week when you foilage spray (spray the undersides of the leaves also) do only in veg stage at the rate of every 1-2 weeks. you are over-feeding ! Yes more light will be better if you can handle to extra cost -- great set up !!!!!

If I was over feeding I would have problems surely they look so healthy. I mean it could create problems later but I’ve never had problems only fast growth it’s only a mild feed anyway they seem to be liking suppose different things work for different people

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Feed in coco daily, sometimes 2-3x a day.

Depending on what spil you use, will determine feed schedule. Using ocean forest soil, that should be good for 3 weeks. Now promix, you'll need to feed. Normally its a feed, water, water, feed schedule. Or as soon as you get familiar with your strains needs, you alter the schedule before hand. OR if the plant is showing signs of needing food, then feed away. But feeding every time is asking to kill them plants from over feeding

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

You need a better shade for sure, I find that if you have a dimmable digital ballast your wee girls will respond better to gradual increases in light so 250 first week, 400 next week, 600 after that then flower time . You could even get away with just having that many plants under 250-400 mh or hps. Others might disagree but I always feel less is best until flower, then light them bitches up!

Top Bottom