do i need males?

• Thread starter jetcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jetcat

I've heard you can makes crosses using only females.
what is the best way to do this?
can I use colloidal silver 30ppm from a healthfood store?
can I slam a rootball on the ground?
can I keep making more complex crosses? 4 way etc
will issues arise from never using males?
sorry for all the questions... I'm entirely new to this. Also, the search function is not working for me. the box just closes as soon as I start typing.

-respect

dextr0

dextr0

You can cross however you want. U want some males in your grow. Let them live. Collect the pollen or put a fan on the male and let that shit impregnate all the girls.

If u dont want males u can use one of your girls and colloidal silver. Look up the process, dont just do it however u think it goes.

Natural Hermies are the last source you can get pollen from. Most of the time people dont like to use them because the seeds MAY have the hermi gene. And if your looking for Strait females with no seeds hermis are bad things.

J

jetcat

You can cross however you want. U want some males in your grow. Let them live. Collect the pollen or put a fan on the male and let that shit impregnate all the girls.

If u dont want males u can use one of your girls and colloidal silver. Look up the process, dont just do it however u think it goes.

Natural Hermies are the last source you can get pollen from. Most of the time people dont like to use them because the seeds MAY have the hermi gene. And if your looking for Strait females with no seeds hermis are bad things.

thanks for the reply dextr:)

what if the hermie was a landrace sativa that got very rootbound and hermied around 4 weeks? up until this point it looked like a pure female...

GhostFace

GhostFace

so far every thread you start all the answers could be found threw reading and the search button ;)

J

jetcat

so far every thread you start all the answers could be found threw reading and the search button ;)

ok.... did you not read that the search button is not working for me? sure I could spend all day reading through a bunch to find the answers. The whole point of forums is to be able to personalize your questions. I have a very specific set of questions that could be very easily answered by someone who knows. But frankly I'm tired of the rudeness here. I came in with an open mind and heart and got attacked by rules and special interest. $$$$ I do this for the love of it. Have fun being an elitest.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How can the search button itself not be working for you? It works and it's better than many others in that it will return search results on 3 letters or less.

In any event, on this particular subject I am not the best informed, but I do know that males carry certain traits that many people want. Males have a place, especially if you have a goal that goes beyond yield.

GhostFace

GhostFace

ok.... did you not read that the search button is not working for me? sure I could spend all day reading through a bunch to find the answers. The whole point of forums is to be able to personalize your questions. I have a very specific set of questions that could be very easily answered by someone who knows. But frankly I'm tired of the rudeness here. I came in with an open mind and heart and got attacked by rules and special interest. $$$$ I do this for the love of it. Have fun being an elitest.

im sure thats why already some of your threads have been closed:lock: you got attacked by rules :anim_09: well they are put on here for a reason:makeup
and when all else fails use google search! most people that want to learn and learn the right way..well they simply read read and read some more_ i got over 20 years under me and every single thing i have learned has been by reading books, reading online and trial and error! good luck

J

jetcat

How can the search button itself not be working for you? It works and it's better than many others in that it will return search results on 3 letters or less.

In any event, on this particular subject I am not the best informed, but I do know that males carry certain traits that many people want. Males have a place, especially if you have a goal that goes beyond yield.

ty Seamaiden :) that's what I needed to hear. As far as the search engine it just closes as soon as I type one letter.... maybe its not compatible with my phone...

happy growing-

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i have already explained to you how to utilize google search for information you seek.

so why are you now saying "Also, the search function is not working for me."

and then getting snippy about it? "ok.... did you not read that the search button is not working for me?"

and then complain that others are being rude to you? "But frankly I'm tired of the rudeness here."

'sounds like you need a break from the farm for awhile.

come back with a better attitude or don't come back at all.

Papa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom