Do i need to dry and cure

• Thread starter danski_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danski_420

Hi fellow growers it's nearly time to harvest my crop😊😊😊😊 just a quick question regarding decarbing my flowers.
Do I have to dry and cure before I decarb or can I just straight decarb all cuttings and flowers not worthy of smoking(farf)?

Any advice on this subject will be gratefully recieved. Thanks

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I β™₯ fat colas
Supporter
Hi fellow growers it's nearly time to harvest my crop😊😊😊😊 just a quick question regarding decarbing my flowers.
Do I have to dry and cure before I decarb or can I just straight decarb all cuttings and flowers not worthy of smoking(farf)?

Any advice on this subject will be gratefully recieved. Thanks
I would dry just because it's harder to decarb wet weed but curing is unnecessary

D

danski_420

I would dry just because it's harder to decarb wet weed but curing is unnecessary
Does that go for all my trimmings aswell as the farf buds and what makes it harder sorry for asking just new to the decarbing stuff just wanna make some beast brownies for friends

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I β™₯ fat colas
Supporter
Does that go for all my trimmings aswell as the farf buds and what makes it harder sorry for asking just new to the decarbing stuff just wanna make some beast brownies for friends
I dry it all, that way my decarb process is consistent. I don't put much care into the drying process if it's for butter or edibles. I just like to keep things consistent then I never have to screw with stuff πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.

D

danski_420

I dry it all, that way my decarb process is consistent. I don't put much care into the drying process if it's for butter or edibles. I just like to keep things consistent then I never have to screw with stuff πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.
Thanks for the advice that's probably the safest bet so I'll give it a go and see what I get happy smoking

Top Bottom