Do I need to exhaust a drying tent?

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Having trouble keeping humidity up with these winds. My hum dropped just below 60% so I have my exhaust triggered at 60% but now it will be off for a few hours. Just wondering if they should be treated like live plants or its fine to exhaust less. I have a tent in a room. The room is a/c’d and there are dehu’s setup outside the tent but they have not been going off the past couple days.

I also have a few fans inside running on low pointed to the floor and ceilings, nothing blowing directly on the buds.

Thanks!

Do i need to exhaust a drying tent
Siz

Siz

Sweet I was worried because the smell is lingering more but thats just from less filtration

N

Natep

Hahahaha i meant outside. Im in socal we got the santa ana winds and hum dropped from 45-50% to 25% outside
Lol the rest of the world does not understand Santa Ana winds. I also live in socal. 10% rh is bitch to overcome. We are filling humidifiers every day.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Hahahaha i meant outside. Im in socal we got the santa ana winds and hum dropped from 45-50% to 25% outside
Bro those winds are no joke they brought my room down to 30 or 40% even with my humidifier on full blast and my window in closed and my room is nowhere near any opened door or windows.

Reactions: Siz
Top Bottom