Do I need to post something around my garden?

• Thread starter deadcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deadcat

deadcat

I've heard some people say you are supposed to put up some kind of document next to your garden saying your growing cannabis and you have a recommendation or something, does anyone know more about this or is this just some bull:swear? Would like to be in compliance as much as possible.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
something like this should suffice

1310456542_ebf14b722b_1203315146_1663742.jpg

or you could just post a copy of your Drs Rec

Papa

Papa

Supporter
before you post anything, i think you'll want to hear what Seamaiden has to say.

Papa

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well if nothing else you should put up the paperwork where your grow is - the debate is if it should be on the door of the room or simply inside

my room is inside a room so i have mine on the door - another farmer had theirs on a basement door I believe and they were saying that it would be probable cause for the PoPo

Im sure SM will come along soon...

lol the no crackhead sign I just though was funny as fuck

deadcat

deadcat

well if nothing else you should put up the paperwork where your grow is - the debate is if it should be on the door of the room or simply inside

my room is inside a room so i have mine on the door - another farmer had theirs on a basement door I believe and they were saying that it would be probable cause for the PoPo

Im sure SM will come along soon...

lol the no crackhead sign I just though was funny as fuck

Oh, cool.

Maaaan... I was ready to print that picture up and post in on my door, lol -jk.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think our DA wants you to post up recomendations.I think they should be inside the fience by the door way where you can see them apon entering and from the air.Indoors same thing just inside the door.I wouldn`t put anything up on the outside but maybe a no trespass sign myself.Hell there was a big grow you could see on I-5 this year with no fience! I don`t think a fience is required except in some towns maybe but they are a good idea.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've heard some people say you are supposed to put up some kind of document next to your garden saying your growing cannabis and you have a recommendation or something, does anyone know more about this or is this just some bull:swear? Would like to be in compliance as much as possible.

before you post anything, i think you'll want to hear what Seamaiden has to say.

Papa
:) Ah, well, what my attorney had to say was DON'T DO IT. It equals probable cause to enter through any doorway they find a notice. Once inside it's a different story.

Take it as you will, but I rest easy knowing I didn't make any mistakes by not having notices put up everywhere.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

In Oregon by law we have to post our paperwork at the growsite. Some people post them on the doors. I am like SM and do not agree with doing that. I keep all my paperwork in a folder close to the grow room.
First of all if the PoPo's are IN your house in the first place you are fuct to begin with. Do not let them in unless they have a warrant. It is not show and tell if they ask, its show me the warrant is what I ask.
Also the outdoor growers here copy there paperwork and put it in plastic and stick it to there outdoor spot. They keep the origanls inside. It is still proof enough. The leo here is supposed to call DHS if there is a suspected grow. If there is paperwork then they leave it alone, unless it is a outdoor spot, then they count the plants, call in DHs and see how many patients they are growing for. If it all adds up correct they do nothing. But if you are over then they come knocking. Some are cool and if you are over, they will just take that plant or just have you cut it down right there, also they still have a few years if they decided to come back and charge you on it. This has happend to a friend of mine when they thought they had all the paperwork in.

deadcat

deadcat

Thanks for all your info guys, couldn't find crap on the net about this. I'll just keep my paperwork in a folder, near my grow room. Then if cops come :sweating I can just point to it. :anim_09:

I finally get smokeys avatar after reading his sig, lol.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Thanks guys. I used to have the sticker on my Jeep untill some asshole stole it. I would get LOT"S of girls pull up next to me and throw the shocker up. Got a few to let me put the shocker in em by having that sticker. Best $6 ever spent.
Now I have one on my '67 beetle, I get the best of both worlds. Watching people beat the crap out of each other and girls throwing me the shocker when they pass by.

fractal

fractal

I post up shooting targets on my outdoor spot, clearly marked "50 yds, 100 yds" etc. at the appropriate distance from my porch. They show that you are just a bullseye if you stumble into my grow.

V

vancerz

I had zero scripts posted when I got busted, it did not matter one way or the other only thing that mattered was I could produce the scripts in court.

I been inspected 3 other times in cali showing the cops my scripts was all that they required.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's one thing to show them the recommendation, it's another to have a notice that there's a grow operation happening posted on the entrance *to* the grow. Other states may be different, like Smokey pointed out, but in my particular area, I took the advice of my attorney and let go of any ideas that 'proper noticing' would protect me.
I post up shooting targets on my outdoor spot, clearly marked "50 yds, 100 yds" etc. at the appropriate distance from my porch. They show that you are just a bullseye if you stumble into my grow.
You know... we have a neighbor, kinda weird guy, who started putting up paper targets on the trees around the perimeter of his property and leaving the arrows in them. Then No Trespassing signs started popping up around his property.

Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Seamaiden and Her attorney are spot on!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
there is no reason to not have a copy of you permit posted up inside your grow though

420Gator

420Gator

the way the cops are where im at i keep my paperwork in another location, if i showed it to them itd probly be the last i see of it

J

Jsän

thx OP, i have been wondering the same thing. i keep handy just inside my front door in case they come knocking..and Posted inside my grow space...if they are that far then well....

BUt as i just moved to a house, I'll be throwing one outside this year. I WAS going to post on my privacy fence and then clip reqs to the plant....Thank you Seamaiden for setting me straight...it really seemed to be advertising for rippers.. Might as well put a neon-sign on the roof.

Hey Seamaiden,

Thank you again for the info, and i will do as you suggest but i have question about your post..

:) Ah, well, what my attorney had to say was DON'T DO IT. It equals probable cause to enter through any doorway they find a notice. Once inside it's a different story.

Isn't that like pulling someone over for Driving UNDER the Speed Limit?:confused0054:
"cause they got to be UP to something illegal if they are following the Rules!!!!"

I know you are following the advice of your Attorney...just wondering if you had any insight on this complete "wtf?!?!?!?!"

Jsän

Top Bottom