Do I need to switch to 12/12 light cycle ?

• Thread starter Burnnriichh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnnriichh

Burnnriichh

Can I veg my plant to long ? I have been growing my plant since May 1st. can I veg for how ever long I want. I’m in a 7x5x4 grow tent I have plenty of grow space. I just want to know if I don’t switch to flower right away will that hurt my yield .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Can I veg my plant to long ? I have been growing my plant since May 1st. can I veg for how ever long I want. I’m in a 7x5x4 grow tent I have plenty of grow space. I just want to know if I don’t switch to flower right away will that hurt my yield .
Space permitting, I wait until about 24-30” before flipping but just remember some plants almost triple in size the first 3 weeks of flower. So keep that in mind. Happy grows.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Some people like to grow big bushes with lots of budzzz, some like to grow several plants and flip fast. It's all in your preference. It also depends on strains. Seems like sativa takes forever and stretching is an issue. Indica seems to have minimal stretch
Try both ways. See what you like. 👍

Smokecorleone415

Smokecorleone415

the only limitation you have is how much space and height you have to work with,I’ve had a mother plant for over 3 years that I’ve kept at height by taking cuttings

Burnnriichh

Burnnriichh

Thanks for the advice I will be continuing the regular light schedule hopefully I have enough space. Happy grows wish me luck

Top Bottom