Do i need to worry?

• Thread starter Kinetik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinetik

Kinetik

Hi all. A lot of useful information here. Thank you all!

I am a bit worried about my 2 week old baby. First grow. Details first:

Strain: Auto Cream Caramel
Light: 60w COB about 60cm away (with magnifying glas)
Schedule: 18/6 permanent
Soil: Peat based, semi organic soil (retains a lot of water) 6.5 ph
Pot: 9 litter
T&H: 24-26 celsius, 63-71 humidity…till now
Nutrients: BioBizz (half the recommended dosage)…following their complete schedule

Due to high humidity in my house and type of soil, i am watering it once every 4-5 days, 100-200 ml. In the picture shown, i watered the 2 days before. I am using tap water witch is at around 7.2ph, but i understand that biobizz nutrients regulate ph. Should i look into that?

Problem/question: 2 leaves are pointing UP and 2 leaves are pointing DOWN. Is this a problem? Should i do something?

At the time of the picture T was 25.2 degrees and Hum at 71. I find answer to each issue to leaves up or down, but not at the same time. What does it mean?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Do i need to worry
Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I know i am probably overreacting but, i want to do a good job and prevent any troubles along the way. Thanks for your consideration and understanding!
she looks perfect!
really good job!
though an auto flower should be planted in a container/pot/bag that it will finish in from the start..
but no worries we’ll get you through it, as you’ll need to transplant when she’s a bit bigger with a good root structure..

Kinetik

Kinetik

Thanks a lot! I am trying my best! I did not consider the size of the pot i thought that a 9l (2.3 gallon) pot is sufficient. For the next i will use a bigger one, but for this i will leave it like it is. I heard that auto’s do not
like transplanting at all.

The light came like this:

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Do you have holes in the pot? If it has poor drainage your plant will suffer.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lets start filtering your water in a carbon filter. The same one you might have for drinking water is fine. Brita, Pur...
You need to get your pH lower. 6.3 to 6.5 is best. It should correct itself if you have microbes and enzymes in there.
If you did not add them, get some Recharge.
What soil do you have?

Kinetik

Kinetik

i think you are spot on the problem. The place i bought the pot had only this type (futuristic type):

Thanks for the read!

Should i transplant now? I am afraid to do it!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Get a 7 gallon fabric pot and transplant.
Before you do, What soil are you using?

Kinetik

Kinetik

Lets start filtering your water in a carbon filter. The same one you might have for drinking water is fine. Brita, Pur...
You need to get your pH lower. 6.3 to 6.5 is best. It should correct itself if you have microbes and enzymes in there.
If you did not add them, get some Recharge.
What soil do you have?

Peat mix. 30% organic. Ph 6.5 says on the bag
Ok, then i will stop using tap and start using bottled water. I will let you know if see an improvement. Thanks a lot. Great stuff!

Kinetik

Kinetik

I am searching now to buy a pH meter and a filter (and a bigger pot). I found also from biobizz pH down and Up saline solutions, adding those to the cart too! Recharge is not available in EU, but looking for alternative. Thanks a million, your suggestions are gold to me!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Make sure all your nutes are OMRI compliant. You do not mix organic and inorganic. It jacks everything up.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Where in Eu are you?
I'll look for a Recharge substitute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom