do i use bud blood with big bud?

• Thread starter viper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

No don't use big bud with the bud Blood.....the bud blood is extremly potent and if you use them together your ppm will be through the roof.......The budblood is for faster flower set and you only use it the first week..without big bud.....wait for second week to start the big bud and also if your in soil you'll want to wait til the soil drys a bit cuz it usually takes them a bit longer to eat on the first flower feeding.......have fun, good luck, and be safe...........LL

V

viper

cheers amigo. i`m using coco in an wilma 8 pot system resovoir etc etc.

so i`ll just keep to bud blood with nothing else for week 1 then change res and go onto big bud for main flower before flushing at end.

thanks for that bud. couldnt find an answer anywhere online lmao.

happy chongin!!

D

doubleds

If this is your first time using bud blood i would reccomend !/2 strenghth, esp if you have any pure sativa's or any 50/50 sat. indica cross's.

dds

L

Lucy Diamond

What doubleeds said....you may find out the hard way of you feed it at full strength.

I did a side-by-side last crop....2 plants with Bud Blood at 50% strength,2 without....was more impressed with the ones that did NOT receive Bud Blood.Will try the test another time or two on a couple of different strains before making a final decision,but right now am leaning towards dropping it from my nute program completely.

J

Jalisco Kid

You use the blood bud to jolt the plant not feed it. It sets up the hormone flow. I would not use big bud until week 3 then run it till week 6. I would then go with overdrive for 10 days.Not that I would suggest AN products, but if had them that's what I would do. And if it is a sat I would do none of the above. JK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
You use the blood bud to jolt the plant not feed it. It sets up the hormone flow. I would not use big bud until week 3 then run it till week 6. I would then go with overdrive for 10 days.Not that I would suggest AN products, but if had them that's what I would do. And if it is a sat I would do none of the above. JK

What would be different on the Sativas ?

G

Gromer

Use to use the whole AN line up for years,love their products especially Big Bud.But I cannot suggest using Bud Blood.I have seen so many people have problems with it time and time again.Out of everything they discontinued youd figure this would be one of them.Go figure,Peace,Gromer Pott!!

V

viper

cheers peeps. i`m running i at an ec of 0.7, nutrient ph 5.6 and coco ph of 5.8. gonna leave the bud blood in res til sunday so only 6 days then go go onto big bud and see what happens. all looking goo so far!!! fingers crossed

J

Jalisco Kid

Sats metabolic rates are slow,they flower over a long period of time and take in nutes likewise.
Viper your at 700ppm if I remember the conversation. That is a bit low as your plants use more energy during the flip.After you stop your blood bud(if you do not use enough you have wasted your time) add more nutes then normal 100-150 ppm to replace what your plants stripped for the flip.

V

viper

yeah thought it was a bit low but i just wanted to be careful as had conflicting reports about the bud blood. as soon as i got onto big bud in week 2 i`ll raise the ec to about 1.3. all looking good so far. have just ordered overdrive for after the big bud so hope that does good aswell.

V

viper

oh ye i put in 40g of bud blood to an 80 litre resovoir which is 0.5g per litre so cant see it not being enough as thats what they recommend.

J

Jalisco Kid

This is what I do with my clones that do not make the cut. They get used in experiments so that I will know what can my plants take.
If your girls took recommended rate and did not burn you have some buff girls. Do not expect that with other strains. It would have been better to try it on one first as you can not always count on luck. JK

Top Bottom