do i use root accelerator with top shooter

• Thread starter charlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

charlord

Im using the house and garden coco feed and i have seen couple feeding charts both by house and garden but they was different one said use root accelerator with top shooter in the final stages and the other chart didnt say to add it then does anybody know which one is right?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
roots excel is a hustle. if you have proper aeration in your medium youll have awesome roots.

C

charlord

i do get good roots im using coco and the roots are coming through the holes in bottom of my pots i just didnt know why it would be used at the end of the cycle

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You dont use it at the end stop re week 3-4. Alot of improper feeding schedules and misprints from HG which really makes things difficult for people learning a new system.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I always quit using at week 2 and never started again
Always assumed that once budsites show, i should focus on them and not the roots

C

charlord

i think it was just a misprint coz when i looked on the nute calculator it didnt show to add it then thanks

K

kushsmoker30

i use RE but very lil like sealed138 said if u got proper air u'll be fine, i like to use 2ml of rhizzotonic till almost the end it'll cheap ur roots white n clean. a 5L bottle retails for around 280, get a good discount n u'll pay alot closer to 200-225 n at 2mls u'll get bout 2500 gals out of it n it helps as a PH up. cap teas r the shit.

Top Bottom