Do my canna flores a+b nutes expire ???

• Thread starter gorwterror
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorwterror

gorwterror

Hi everyone :bong2: i have a little question about my nutrients expiration date ?
I have a canna flores a+b and on the bottle is write 05.2009 year. Is that the expiration date and if it is can I use this nutes if they are well stored in the dark place ?? Thanks in advance.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i actually just bought 10 liters of bio canna flores and vega both past expiration .. works fine.. man.. if its still smooth and not all chuncky and rancid smelling .. then its fine.. i bought a new bottle to compare it to . and my botles are from 2008.. and there fine.. stored good .. so it should be ok.. .. i think its just best used fresh.. can still be used but will have some losses of freshness.. but my buddy owns the hydro store.. and said he gave a bottle of each to a buddy and he used fresh and old.. on 8 plants each.. all the same strain.. and he couldnt tell a difference.. i think u just need to use fresh rhizo and fresh bio and fresh cannazym .. bio flores and vega i dont think really will go bad... but who knows.. i am going to use it i got 10 liters of both vega and flores for cheap.. so 20 liters.. and then i got another 20 litesr for substra flores.. also... that was actually the cheapest stuff i got from my boy.. 20 1 liter bottles for 90 bucks. ill use this on my outdoor crops !! thats y i buy expired nutrients.. for outdoor crops .. i get grade a nutes for cheap.. and then get grade a outdoors for cheappp .. its a great deal to be honest.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

so i got word back from canna ... my flores and vega are fine they have till they get chunky and rancid like i thought.. and the chemical nutes shouold still work fine.. said if u notice any problems try a new bottle if it clears up then stop using the older stuff.

C

Cornelius

word, i just got a smokin deal on a bunch of 5L aqua a+b, cannazym, and rhyzotonic. Canna is the sHIT!!

Top Bottom