Do my plants have septoria indoor

• Thread starter Justinerickson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

What ever you feel. You are the one that can reach out and touch the plants.
You can always turn them up a it later it they need.

J

Justinerickson

Not septoria, I agree, it looks hungry. You're in coco, it should NEVER be allowed to get dry, it needs daily watering to runoff, WITH NUTES, coco is inert and has no nutrients whatsoever in it, you must supply them all! Always water with nutes, no plain water, unless you get a salt build-up, then you flush and resume 11P

J

Justinerickson

Not septoria, I agree, it looks hungry. You're in coco, it should NEVER be allowed to get dry, it needs daily watering to runoff, WITH NUTES, coco is inert and has no nutrients whatsoever in it, you must supply them all! Always water with nutes, no plain water, unless you get a salt build-up, then you flush and resume feeding immediately.
You said to feed daily but wouldn't that hurt a new plant I thought they could be overwatered? It's two weeks old now should I feed every day? There in 5 gallon fabric pots how much water do you think I need to water daily?

J

Justinerickson

It’s almost impossible to overwater coco! The nutes you have are fine for hydro growing, follow the directions for seedlings, veg and flower. You need to feed every day, you need to add enough nute solution to runoff. Do not let coco dry out, it gets hydrophobic and very hard to get wet again. 5 gallon pots are pretty large for coco growing.
I been feeding like a litter and a half each day to get runoff is that too much? My meduim still doesn't feel completely saturated but it feels damp like of I squeezed super hard I may get some water..

P

Phyto

I been feeding like a litter and a half each day to get runoff is that too much? My meduim still doesn't feel completely saturated but it feels damp like of I squeezed super hard I may get some water..
Damp is good, water to runoff.

J

Justinerickson

My coco coir is damp I've been watering with nutes to runoff less aggressive feed with genreal hydroponics floria series . I've been keeping the meduim wet. I raised the light for more coverage have it set to about 35. Lowered my fan speed. My pants seem to be showing more signs of stress any suggestions temp is around 75 to 78 humidty is at 34. They seemed to be withering and I see some brown and yellowish spots. My first grow nit going to great they started out decent hopping I can save them I checked the ph of the runoff it's was 6.1.

Docgrows

Docgrows

This is my set up
At that stage, they should be around 60 % humidity. At 32, they will have a hard time transpiring water properly. The leaf stomata will not be able to “breathe” properly, raise your humidity with a humidifier to 60 or so and see if they wake up and start looking better. Nothing wrong with your setup, just turn that humidifier on!!! Lol

J

Justinerickson

At that stage, they should be around 60 % humidity. At 32, they will have a hard time transpiring water properly. The leaf stomata will not be able to “breathe” properly, raise your humidity with a humidifier to 60 or so and see if they wake up and start looking better. Nothing wrong with your setup, just turn
Thank you I'll try that

H

hoobastank_enthusiast

you're probably figuring this out but one of the main reasons you want to transplant up in coco is so that you're not having to saturate a 5 gallon bag to satisfy a root system that could fill a solo cup.

J

Justinerickson

you're probably figuring this out but one of the main reasons you want to transplant up in coco is so that you're not having to saturate a 5 gallon bag to satisfy a root system that could fill a solo cup.
It's just its a autoflower I heard not to transplant them guess I was wrong it would be alot easier to maintain In a cup and waste alot less nutes and water. Next time I'll now I also just learned my low humidty is killing them I thought anything above 55 would make mold.

M

MellowRello

Okay there two weeks old tomorrow so how much do you think I should water them everyday? There in 5 gallon fabric pots.
If you're new to growing, they should be in 1 gallon pots at this stage, so you can avoid all of this watering hassle.

That being said,

Imagine the root ball is the same size as the plant but underground. Wet that amount of soil, not the entire pot. It will probably take at least a day to dry, use your finger if you have to, then wet that same amount of soil when dry.

It will grow exponentially faster over the next few weeks. Basically, once the plant is as tall as the pot, you can go ahead and water a gallon of water. At first it will take 2-3, maybe 4 days to dry. Use the weight of the pot to gauge, pick the pot up as often as you can to learn what it feels like. Once they are big and pumping, it'll be a gallon of water about every other day, in a 5 gallon pot.
Good luck bro!

M

MellowRello

It's just its a autoflower I heard not to transplant them guess I was wrong it would be alot easier to maintain In a cup and waste alot less nutes and water. Next time I'll now I also just learned my low humidty is killing them I thought anything above 55 would make mold.
No reason to grow auto indoors, when you can control the lights. None.

Top Bottom