Do my plants look fine for their age?

• Thread starter Bill98
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bill98

Do my plants look fine for their age

Do these AK-47 Autoflowers look like they should after three weeks of growing? Potted in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. I water them with creek water. They popped out of the ground on January 9th and this is all the taller and bushier they are. I just changed the light intensity from 25% to 75% a few days ago in my Mars Hydro TS1000. The humidity level during daytime is around 80%, night time levels are about 66%. Daytime temps average about 78F and night time temps drop to 65F. The tallest plant is around 10” tall. This is my first grow as well and I’m sort of concerned that these plants aren’t going to get very much bigger before they decide to flower. Thanks.

quirk

quirk

I think they got a bit stretchy because you lowered the light intensity to 25%. With the 150w Ts 1000, your plants were only receiving 37.5w of light and were stretching to get closer. Go to 100% @22" and go from there. They'll be just fine.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

these plants aren’t going to get very much bigger before they decide to flower.
They probably won't because you have them in small pots. Oh well you learned. Next time bigger pot

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

They're fine but the could be way better.Bigger pots like said above. Sooner would have been better but it will still benefit them now.
For one get an oscillating fan in there right away. Then get your light closer if you can. Also start with a light N fert.
In a day or two more likely by the time you wake up those metal paper clips are going to start girdling the stems.

Top Bottom