• Tagged users None
Jshaww

Jshaww

How much longer should I wait to harvest based off these pics of my trichomes

Do my trichomes look milky enough or should i wait longer
Do my trichomes look milky enough or should i wait longer 2
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Those look nice and milky, about 20% clear. I'll usually wait for about 10% amber to creep in there. Right now you are headed more towards the cerebral high as opposed to the couch lock high. It's important to be looking at the trichomes on the bud and not the sugar leaf. The sugar Leaves will ripen quicker than the trichomes on the bud.

Madbud

Madbud

Nice but look at the whole plant too. Is she ripe, stems bending from bud weight, sticky like Stick-to-a-wall sticky, sweet fragrance wafting on this harvest moons gentle breeze? Then the trichs, milky blobs with a few hints of amber, like whiskey?
Thats when

Jshaww

Jshaww

Those look nice and milky, about 20% clear. I'll usually wait for about 10% amber to creep in there. Right now you are headed more towards the cerebral high as opposed to the couch lock high. It's important to be looking at the trichomes on the bud and not the sugar leaf. The sugar Leaves will ripen quicker than the trichomes on the bud.
Thanks, prob gonna wait for 30% to 40% amber im trying to get that couch lock type high

Jshaww

Jshaww

Nice but look at the whole plant too. Is she ripe, stems bending from bud weight, sticky like Stick-to-a-wall sticky, sweet fragrance wafting on this harvest moons gentle breeze? Then the trichs, milky blobs with a few hints of amber, like whiskey?
Thats when
Thanks I think it still gots about a week and a half the buds still look kinda smaller then I expected

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Thanks, prob gonna wait for 30% to 40% amber im trying to get that couch lock type high
Things will continue to ripen a little during the drying process. Amber trichomes are the visual representation of THC turning to CBN, which can also be a desirable cannabinoid. Enjoy your harvest!

Latest posts

Top Bottom