Do NOT use Phosphoload, Top Load, Bushmaster, Gravity or FlowerDragon......

• Thread starter Hydro-Soil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

What we need to keep in mind is that if you are using a product NOT listed for food crops on meds then you are not using the right product. Anything we use on these plants should be treated as a consumable product, which it very much is. The pgrs being used are not approved for food crop. There are many PGR's that are used, synthetic naturally occurring auxins, gibberellins, triacantanol. these are not poison

peace

dankworth

dankworth

What we need to keep in mind is that if you are using a product NOT listed for food crops on meds then you are not using the right product. Anything we use on these plants should be treated as a consumable product, which it very much is. The pgrs being used are not approved for food crop. There are many PGR's that are used, synthetic naturally occurring auxins, gibberellins, triacantanol. these are not poison

peace

Word, I am lazy and use the term PGR only for funky chems. Alfalfa in my tea is making my meds frostier than I have ever seen them. I'm all for natural pgrs. Just scared of alar and all that other nonsense.
Thank you homebrew420 for the clarification.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I feel that my man. Those listed are most certainly poison I am very pleased you posted this nobody needs to ingest these chemicals. crazy that they would even market these knowing they are not listed for this use. Assholes

THannks Dank.

Peace

Top Bottom