Do people grow mushrooms in tents?

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I bought a used tent, because I am a cheap bastard. The damn thing smells like a mushroom. I have sprayed it with h2o water and wiped the whole thing down with rubbing alcohol and it still smells like a mushroom. Thinking I may have lost $40 on Craigslist lol.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I bought a used tent, because I am a cheap bastard. The damn thing smells like a mushroom. I have sprayed it with h2o water and wiped the whole thing down with rubbing alcohol and it still smells like a mushroom. Thinking I may have lost $40 on Craigslist lol.
Actually yes people do grow shrooms in tents.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sorry, I have The Suess. It's usually under control.

How about one of those bleach-based spray cleaners, for bathrooms and kitchens? That has always worked wonders for me for eliminating odors.

My concern with this tent is you could be sensing spores that are not necessarily magic mushroom spores.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I grow mushrooms in a tent
Selling them helps pay the rent.
They are grown in high humidity
The water on the walls is near stupidity.
If I had a tent that was smelly,
I'd use a chlorine based cleansing jelly.
Water soaks into the canvas stitching,
The smell is usually fungus bitching.
Other than Powder Mold and whatnot,
No concerns except maybe bud rot.
Would I use a mushroom tent to grow?
Actually I already do don't you know! <----- click for answer

Last edited:
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Sorry, I have The Suess. It's usually under control.

How about one of those bleach-based spray cleaners, for bathrooms and kitchens? That has always worked wonders for me for eliminating odors.

My concern with this tent is you could be sensing spores that are not necessarily magic mushroom spores.
Yeah that is what I am thinking too. I have some Clorox spray

Latest posts

Top Bottom