do plants ever recover from overfeeding (the claw)?

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

I have a tread open with a few pictures it called. To keep or to throw in the trash its under general indoor growing my girls are three weeks from clones I over feed with aqua flakes I flushed once with clearex and once with plaino water plants still look weak and folded over with the claw ....will plants ever snap out of this will the claw go away please any help would be much appreciate thanks ahead time

A

alfonso2002

We need more info but a few things it could be are PH problem, root bound, or over nutes.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Those leaves won't recover, but the new ones will be fine, the plant will be fine, and no problem with the buds. You can leave the old leaves or pick them off if they annoy you.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They will b back on track in around 2 weeks.. There juss sad rite now & u lost about 2 weeks of growth but they will make a full recovery in time.. U can't speed up the recovery.. I give my plants plain water or compost tea till they recover..

W

woody420

Ok two weeks seem more like it from the way they where lookin tonight lol the ladys are doing good using water and lookin a hole lot better then from last week been about 7days since the overfeeding happen......I will have to post some pics in the a.m. to show u guys again to see if u can see a improvement in the over all health of the plant......I almost was thinking about cutting down them tomorrow but damn I love them girls

Top Bottom