Do seeds found in buds sprout ?

• Thread starter Marija
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marija

Its basically the title
I was trimming a fast buds blue dream auto and while I was trimming a bud I found some seeds
Will these seeds sprout and if so will the quality of my weed be effected ?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If they are mature seeds they will. My buddy has grown several plants from seeds found in bud and encountered no issues. But they weren’t auto. At the price of seeds today I wouldn’t just throw them out. Only one way to find out!

Ponky

Ponky

Femenized seeds will grow buds that in my experience contain about 5 to 20 seeds per pound. Those seeds are viable and also femenized. So far every fem seed I've grown has grown nice buds. And a few of the lower mid size buds have a few seeds. I have a batch of those seeds cracked on the go now. They eventually degrade. As they keep dropping.

D

Dundeevibe.

Its basically the title
I was trimming a fast buds blue dream auto and while I was trimming a bud I found some seeds
They will sprout if mature if they are small white ones you should be ok.

Ponky

Ponky

When you pluck the seeds out there is also a but of material you have to remove aswell. Or the doobie tastes like crap. But it's fine. Just get the seeds husks out of the buds before you roll. Or it's like smoking a sesame seed.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Its basically the title
I sounds if it went and turned into a herm on you

Top Bottom