Do the effects on Cannabis change as you get older?

• Thread starter BlueCrabGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueCrabGuy

Hi Growers,

I used to smoke cannabis when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I haven't consumed much in the last 35 years. I just started growing and consuming. I find that Cannabis has a differnt effect on me now.

When I was in my late teens and early 20's cannabis would wreck me. I would get paranoid and anxious and didn't much like the affects.

Fast forward to today, I smoke much higher THC cannabis and it makes me feel great. No anxiety just a nice smooth buzz. I have tested my cannabis flower and oil, and it is all pretty strong. Flower between 15 and 23 and oil over 25mg/ml.

I wonder if anyone has noticed that cannabis has a differnt effect on you as you get older? I'm in my 60's now and loving my new friend cannabis.

Thanks Growers,
BC

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hi Growers,

I used to smoke cannabis when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I haven't consumed much in the last 35 years. I just started growing and consuming. I find that Cannabis has a differnt effect on me now.

When I was in my late teens and early 20's cannabis would wreck me. I would get paranoid and anxious and didn't much like the affects.

Fast forward to today, I smoke much higher THC cannabis and it makes me feel great. No anxiety just a nice smooth buzz. I have tested my cannabis flower and oil, and it is all pretty strong. Flower between 15 and 23 and oil over 25mg/ml.

I wonder if anyone has noticed that cannabis has a differnt effect on you as you get older? I'm in my 60's now and loving my new friend cannabis.

Thanks Growers,
BC
I feel like decriminalization and legalization help remove alot of the anxiety around smoking weed. Different strains, and wnen things are harvested can affect how weed affects you

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hi Growers,

Thanks Growers,
BC
Quality and variety has increased but honestly even that is overblown. I feel like it's similar just more normalized. I haven't noticed any changes over the years to my buzz

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I think it's that today we can grow our own free of the pesticides and godknowswhat else they used to put in their grows back in the days. 😆 altho I miss the original chocolate thai sticks. I'm on a hunt if anyone knows where to find some. Or has seeds...I'm down to trade.

Top Bottom