Do these autos seem to be fine? and if NOT, what would you do?

• Thread starter ticsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ticsy

ticsy

Hi.
I have 4 autos, 1 planted sometime before the others, (just 10 days) two of them, have been super slow to grow, I got a spider farmer sf-1000 (300w) led on them (only like 30 cm above them. The soil i used was the cheapest and is super "fluffy" if you know what i ment by that.. Not like the black clay dirt im used to..

So I gave the planmt nr1 (the biggest) some nutrients ()gave it half of recomended dose to be sure) and sopmething happend, it started flowering and grew a little bit, but when I see other timelapse videos on youtube for autos, mine have been very slow (should be much larger)
on of the plants have some defect (maybe genes) it wont stretch xD heres some pic.. (im moore or less givin up on the plant that dosent even penetrate the soil)
Any thoughts?

Do these autos seem to be fine and if not what would you do
Do these autos seem to be fine and if not what would you do 2
josefrahl

josefrahl

Looks like you stunted the larger one by mainlining it. A stunted auto will go straight to flower if it's stressed enough. Autos are tricky to use any training besides lst. You have about a 2 day window to do anything more to them. It's something you get a feel for with experience. How old are the smaller ones?

ticsy

ticsy

thank you... but it will start kick in and speed up growing? the 3 smals, actually... there is one that dhardly penetrater the soil... they are 3 weeks actually...

ticsy

ticsy

i was wondering to just pull the plug on the little one since it has had so many problems and having a hard time to live.
But i want to see what happen...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
thank you... but it will start kick in and speed up growing? the 3 smals, actually... there is one that dhardly penetrater the soil... they are 3 weeks actually...
You probably killed your veg time it will be tiny and bet. Dont HST autos use LST

josefrahl

josefrahl

The ones at 3 weeks were topped? Probably stunted too. Way too early to top. I grow hydro, and most autos start stretch around mid week 4-5. Not sure if the timeline is later in soil. The stunted one may grow an inch or so more as it flowers, but that's probably it. I would toss it myself, but it may be worthwhile to let it grow out so you can see the stages of flowering first hand. Watch the buds form, pistils turn, trichomes cloud up, and all that. Turn it into a learning experience. I would pull out the tiny one that's sharing a pot. Just going to pull resources and root space from the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom