Do these girls look like they are dying?

• Thread starter Emedicen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hey 9 week into flowering and cant tell if i fucked up or not.

Take some close up still pictures. It's hard to see detail when the video moves around as fast as it did. However, from what I saw it looks like the plant is changing colors as it finishes. Think what happens to the tree leaves in the fall ... Still pictures would tell us for sure, but I think you're ok based on what I saw.

Emedicen

Emedicen

Take some close up still pictures. It's hard to see detail when the video moves around as fast as it did. However, from what I saw it looks like the plant is changing colors as it finishes. Think what happens to the tree leaves in the fall ... Still pictures would tell us for sure, but I think you're ok based on what I saw.

F45A7FEC 7A46 4174 90B1 7D857BCF3991
27699863 BD10 4A45 B6E9 22029BB5B3DB
E25FA2F7 657A 4EB9 83B5 9FF6286BDCBB
Emedicen

Emedicen

They look great. How long until you harvest?
I dont know tbh how do i know when they are ready

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I dont know tbh how do i know when they are ready

Click this link: Jewelers loupe

You can harvest whenever you want. Trichomes go from clear, to milky, then amber in color. Once they go amber they will start to degrade so you can harvest when they are mostly milky with some amber. But it's about personal preference because clear trichs have a more energetic high, milky is balanced and amber will be a more couchlock high.

There are other factors too, like color of the pistils, color of the leaves fading, buds stopped swelling, etc., so a combination of these factors will help you decide, but for the most part go by the trichomes, it's very accurate. Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom