Do these look healthy it’s my first grow

• Thread starter Cornishkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cornishkush

Cornishkush

This is my first grow and I was just wondering if any can help me,the bud looks ok but doesn’t smell very much,is that usual?
Thanks

Do these look healthy its my first grow
Do these look healthy its my first grow 2
Do these look healthy its my first grow 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey there,
i see what looks to me like revegging.
what do you know about it? feminized? clone?.. etc.
some info about your grow?
either it’s your hours/dark time, type of light, food?

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

hey there,
Thanks for taking the time to reply,it’s my first grow and it’s been an adventure,I started it back in November and I didn’t have a clue,I used some shitty little light I bought from Amazon and thought that was it,I was doing 16/8 because a friend of mine said that’s what I needed to do,then she snapped in half around Christmas time so I repaired her.then in February when she started flowering I’d read a bit more and I bought myself a marshydro ts600 that has been much better,I’ve been on 12/12 since 15th feb,I’ve only just started using nutrients on her that being 2ml of canna boost in 6.5ph water,I hope that makes sense?I look forward to your reply
Thanks

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

hey there,
Do you think I should cut the big bud off and carry on with the rest of the plant?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Do you think I should cut the big bud off and carry on with the rest of the plant?
just leave it be.. i’ll be back on after work..
there’s a couple things,
one thing there must be light getting to her while dark? could be simple as a light on the fan, from another room?
others should reply too..

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

just leave it be.. i’ll be back on after work..
there’s a couple things,
one thing there must be light getting to her while dark? could be simple as a light on the fan, from another room?
others should reply too..
Thank you so much,have a great day at work 🙏

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you see this leaf, it’s a sign that the plant is or has at some point started to re veg, either your light schedule is wrong or light could be light leaks. your plant should have 12 hours light and 12 hours of complete darkness!
also take a photo of the whole plant and pot.
start with that

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

you see this leaf, it’s a sign that the plant is or has at some point started to re veg, either your light schedule is wrong or light could be light leaks. your plant should have 12 hours light and 12 hours of complete darkness!
also take a photo of the whole plant and pot.
start with that
I’ve put it in the box for the night,I’ll take a pic and send tomorrow,thanks for your help mate

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if your sure about that than it’s some sort of stress

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

It would have to be a hell of a light leak to cause reveg but I thought reveg seeing the top leaves. Single smooth edge. Often glossy.

Make positive sure there’s no light and keep going. Cut back on any nitrogen.

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

It would have to be a hell of a light leak to cause reveg but I thought reveg seeing the top leaves. Single smooth edge. Often glossy.

Make positive sure there’s no light and keep going. Cut back on any nitrogen.
Ok mate thanks,shall I just feed it ph water?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

What else should I use,I’ve got rhiz and pk13/14,should I use some of that too?
Thanks again
I would suggest something with micros in it. I don’t know what you can get your hands on. But nitrogen is not the cause of the problem here. You’re not using any. Pretty good job considering. Use the proper stuff and you’ve got a bright future.

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

I would suggest something with micros in it. I don’t know what you can get your hands on. But nitrogen is not the cause of the problem here. You’re not using any. Pretty good job considering. Use the proper stuff and you’ve got a bright future.
I could get hold of anything I guess,I’ve got canna rhiz,canna pk13/14 and canna boost,I’ve been trying to see if they’ve got micros in but not sure,is there anything you can suggest,thanks again,I feel like such a dummy

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I could get hold of anything I guess,I’ve got canna rhiz,canna pk13/14 and canna boost,I’ve been trying to see if they’ve got micros in but not sure,is there anything you can suggest,thanks again,I feel like such a dummy
Don’t feel bad. There’s an incredible amount of products out there. Any garden supply should have something to feed dahlias. Just ask. If it can feed flowering dahlias it will cover cannabis. Not tomato food at this point.

Top Bottom