Do these look healthy it’s my first grow

• Thread starter Cornishkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cornishkush

Cornishkush

Don’t feel bad. There’s an incredible amount of products out there. Any garden supply should have something to feed dahlias. Just ask. If it can feed flowering dahlias it will cover cannabis. Not tomato food at this point.
Thanks very much,your kindness will repay itself 🙏

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I would say definitely re veg. In your grow area there shouldn’t be anything that has light coming off it. Like an extension cord that has a glowing button or something would do it. I’ve seen herms happen because of stress but not revel? 🧐

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

I would say definitely re veg. In your grow area there shouldn’t be anything that has light coming off it. Like an extension cord that has a glowing button or something would do it. I’ve seen herms happen because of stress but not revel? 🧐
Thanks for taking the time to reply,I move it every day would that stress it out?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Thanks for taking the time to reply,I move it every day would that stress it out?
Not if it’s by the pot. Lol
You need to check everything for light leaks. They need straight darkness. Any interruptions will look like that.

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

You need to check everything for light leaks. They need straight darkness. Any interruptions will look like that.
No I lift it by the pot😂😂I’ll give the box another look at,I’ve taped the joints etc,thanks again for your time 👍

Cornishkush

Cornishkush

No I lift it by the pot😂😂I’ll give the box another look at,I’ve taped the joints etc,thanks again for your time
How long should she take to correct herself(or is that a dumb question?)

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

No I lift it by the pot😂😂I’ll give the box another look at,I’ve taped the joints etc,thanks again for your time 👍
[/
No I lift it by the pot😂😂I’ll give the box another look at,I’ve taped the joints etc,thanks again for your time
How long should she take to correct herself(or is that a dumb question?)
It depends on if you fix the problem. Lol
You may have to let it ride. It’s revegged no doubt about it. So I would go back to veg times for light on and off then wait till it gets back to a vegging plant look then try again with flowering schedule.

Top Bottom