do they get bigger or is this it 1st run with purple urkel day 37

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

just a few shots here of purple urkel. this is my fist time growing this does the urk pack on weight during week eight or is this pretty much the size it ends up at?? please tell me what you think of my girls just trying to get the hang of this indoor shit

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

those look about right, they will put on a bit weeks 8-9 and should color up quite a bit too, really should be pretty dense, not always none as a big yielder but does well enough for the quality she puts out. I know if you think she's done let her go another week, just keep an eye more mold. She does keep adding for a minute after 8 weeks! Looks awesome though keep up the good work!:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

W

woody420

those look about right, they will put on a bit weeks 8-9 and should color up quite a bit too, really should be pretty dense, not always none as a big yielder but does well enough for the quality she puts out. I know if you think she's done let her go another week, just keep an eye more mold. She does keep adding for a minute after 8 weeks! Looks awesome though keep up the good work!:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

thanks alot for the info. i was going to let her go untill the end of week nine its only week six im just triping out on the size of the buds they seem real small guess thats all shes going to give me owell looks like some good smoke any ways fuck it. gave them there first shoot of sp last night hope it helps out

aleYarok

aleYarok

you just started your final swell bro! its when most strains pack on the weight, esp with sp/bloom boosters

W

woody420

you just started your final swell bro! its when most strains pack on the weight, esp with sp/bloom boosters

i hope so man. i just found some fucking spider mites last night them little fuckers are bad damn it man. i guess time to hit the grow shop up this morning and grab some bombs to hold them at bay the floramite in week one flower did not work i guess. to late to use it again IM FUCKED ANY HELP ON THIS ONE??????????????

Top Bottom