Do you call this budder?

• Thread starter krunchbubble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
seen the name thrown around. here in the bay area,cali its called delta 9 oil or the crack. butane extraction using vector

Do you call this budder
Do you call this budder 2
Do you call this budder 3
N

northern monsta

i usually wouldnt smoke that as i dont like it but that looks alrite my friend better than anything ive EVER seen before how did u make that? dam i wish i was in your vacinaty to give it a try impressive buddy

K

KingCrimson

no way! I might just have that exact hash. And yeah some people confusingly (to me anyways) call it budder.
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo169.jpgWas referred to as 'delta 9 earwax' by the person I got it from, and I know it was from cali.

By far superior to any other oil I've had the fortune to sample, lol so I stocked up when I could.
Only wish I could make something as potent as my source of it has dried up.:headbang Thats why I've got a okief tube on the way. Supposedly just heat and whip? I understand what the extra steps are or might be but not exactly how to go about them.

Photo 194
K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! thats my product! i bet you got it from a person with a name that starts with B? looks like you got the batch from 2 batches ago. little darker then usual as i used all purple product to make it.
heat and whip? wish it was that easy.....

K

KingCrimson

Nice! thats my product! i bet you got it from a person with a name that starts with B? looks like you got the batch from 2 batches ago.
the two different pictures are from two different times. So they're likely different from each other even. lol I wear those jeans a lot.

But yep, small world it is, huh. B only called it delta-9 the last time I was able to get it, and I asked what the deal with that was. The reply was that of the varrying grades of 'earwax' delta-9 was the best. cant' say disagree.
That huge eighth chunk in that last picture was stolen from me, I guess as my periodical lesson to not act a fool and keep my eyes on my gear.

heat and whip? wish it was that easy.....

I only say heat and whip because thats all I've been able to figure out/have been told. Someone on this very site said and I quote "budder is easy just heat and whip" lol it'd be nice.

little darker then usual as i used all purple product to make it.

so is is not strain dependant? I taste/smell the same "electric" smell (no other way to describe it) with every time I've gotten it, from eight months ago to now. I can see minor variations but I expected there to be a sort of a base strain that was the workhorse of the process. no?

edit: oh yeah, its very nice to meet you. Never thought I would. Now I can get the answers straight from the horse's mouth.:cool0010:

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
it was called earwax at first as i was trying to remember everything from not making it for a few years and it was not(cracking up) completely, semi solid.
but as i got a few more runs in, it cracked up into the delta 9, as its called. yesterday B got the best batch i made in 5 years, smoother texture and a bit smoother inhale(dosent expand so damn much).
strain is everything when it comes to making this. years ago i had several warehouses of blue dot and made oil on the regular, yielding 10 grams per tube, every time.
well, the purple phenomenon hit and i grew grand daddy and some other strains, but lost blue dot. i have yet to yield even 75% of what blue dot yields in the amount of oil.
granddaddy yields 3-4 grams, all purples yield 3-4 grams, kushes yield 3-4 grams, og kush/ granddaddy cross, with bloombastic used yielded 7-8 grams a tube and sweet pink grapefruit just yielded 6 grams a tube but came out the best i think.
but, hands down, blue dot yields considerably more then alot of strains.
sorry for the long story but the delta got me high as hell..... :bong-hits:

K

KingCrimson

lol no worries, keep the stories coming, you still answered my 'is it strain dependant' question.

Yeah I can definately see the difference. between the semi solid runs and the delta 9 ones now that you mention it. way back then (lol) I wasn't getting it in the nifty hard plastic either. This is probably the earliest shot of it I have.
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo102.jpg

K

KingCrimson

compared to a few other different shots.

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/P1090731.jpg

(this ones current, all I have left after the holiday ysterday)
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo222.jpg

your gear plus this

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/Photo193.jpg

is my absolute favorite hash smoking experience and quite probably the best medication I have found to date for my stomach, let alone it being a one of a kind kick in the face stone that is also exceptional for recreation.

If i had a nickel for everytime the wax-vapor globe combo has destroyed someone, I'd have a shitload of nickels. At this point its almost more fun to live vicariously though other's first experiences of it, since I've built up somewhat of a tolerance - I get to live through seeing their doubled over coughing and watery eyes. lol, almost.

J

jarjarstinks

absolutely. I finally shelled out for the delta9 for the first time and am in love with it, I will never pass up another opportunity to buy it. As a matter of fact, I'm about to pack some right now. Best batch yet? and we are missing it crimson?? what a shame.
hey crimson. guess who?

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

whenever i do earwax i heat the bottem of the container till the has gets bubbly again an use a needle to stir it for 5-10 min do this a few times an the texture of the bho turns into "earwax"...peace az

J

jarjarstinks

My first time with the earwax was recently. Never will I pass it up again. Best batch yet? Make sure i grab some of that, huh?
KrunchBubble your earwax is amazing. I too have the Delta-9. (Putting in the bowl as we speak) Can you explain the difference between your earwax and budder?

K

KingCrimson

What up dank, nice to see you here. I'm fairly sure wax and budder are both colloquialisms (slang) for the same thing, hash oil thats been modified in some way.

B

bwillia1

what's up fellas..

small world isn't it ...just met up with bernardo also.

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
the earwax just didnt "crack up" into what i call delta 9. i was refining my method from not making it for a while. still really good though....
crazy to see all the batches.......:cool0010:

J

jarjarstinks

hey b!
my earwax smells insanely like freshly cut lemons. with what i describe as a chinese mustard smell.
can either of you tell me what strain this earwax is made from?
did bernardo get any earwax or amazing strains?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
love potion smells like that kinda some phenos.

K

KingCrimson

I don't really know how to describe the smell. I say electric, even though it doesnt have that addition of dirty or hot/burning rubber smell like most high voltage applications I've been around. just pure electricity.
just me anyways... lol.

kut, would I be correct in assuming that this is the paste style bho you talk about in the instructional?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
yes, its induced paste. and as far as i can tell its very akin to crystallization of honey, if you know how that is. liquid clear honey is uncrystallized, but over time, can crystallize... some oil is naturally pastey, or crystallized actually i think, and some is induced into that state. i myself prefer my oil to be not in a paste form, but some of my oil does it anyway. often its just about half the batch that pastes up, the edge zone of the pyrex dish.

T

tophmaster

yeah sometimes my shit is more gooey sometimes more pastey. thislast time is came out some straight shatter like the other day. really i think its just the strain defferent strays come out differently. but i used purple and white og kush for this last one and it turned out hard ass fuck. at the end of scraping off the pyrex a peice shot off cuz it was so just hardened up. i can hold a little peice between my warm fingers and it takes a little while to get semi gooey. i love your kut pipes kut. straight amazing hits a freind of mine just got his second, i need to get on the list. and i am also a fan of the oil dome looks great i love using proper medicational devices. time to hit some oil peace

D

Donk Frog

looks good ...but it ain't Budder......I something that looked like that a while back super potent ...they called it marjarine, simmular to budder but made with butane instead.

Top Bottom