Do You Find This Odd?

• Thread starter some1green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

some1green

I have been finding some mixed reviews of this site, was wondering if you guys could give me an idea of the community and mods here. Thanks!

I dont want to spam, so you can do it yourself, just google compare cannabis forums.

S

some1green

I ask because I hear the members are second to none, so I wanted to test it out. English is not my first language, so please let me know if it gets mixed up.

Thanks

Last edited:
S

some1green

Hello! and Deutsch :) Aber ich wirklich Englisch lernen wollen.

I grow in a stealth closet, how do you grow?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Welcome to the farm.
There are many good growers here to help.
Best of luck.
Peace

keiksweat

keiksweat

roach

roach

I have been on several forums, some of them for a lot of years, and this here is the only place left where I post anything, people here are very friendly and helpfull, not much drama or flaming going on compared to IC and other places

str8smokn

str8smokn

Not German --- Dutch--- but I thought he would like to talk to peeps from around his area. @some1green what size micro are you growing in,what strains,soil... Ect.?.. Do you have any pics of your stuff??
STR8

keiksweat

keiksweat

Not German --- Dutch--- but I thought he would like to talk to peeps from around his area. @some1green what size micro are you growing in,what strains,soil... Ect.?.. Do you have any pics of your stuff??
STR8
You sure mate Deutsch not Nederland

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Either way he's a farmer now. I've strayed away many times and have always come back. I've posted my very first 400wt tent run to my 4k sealed room. This site has got me where I'm at today. (Along with fukn up a whole bunch on my part lol). Now a days I mostly lurk and help where I can but I've met many friends here. This site is like many. Yea u have ur idiots (led girl) but I'd say 98% of the people here will help u out. The mods are pretty good about keeping the stupidity on a leash.

That's my THCFarmer review. Take it as u may. Welcome regardless.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Guten Tag! Wilkommen auf dem Farm! Mein Deutsch ist slecht, aber ich mag versuchen, mit Muttersprachlern!

(Sorry mods if this is out of line, you can google translate to confirm nothing bad has been said.)

Some specifications on your grow environment would be nice and as has been stated there's a few of us micro guys floating around. Feel free to drop me a message any time, I'm always open to having more German speaking friends. Could be interesting to learn more of how this subject is discussed in another language. People here are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and the mods are top notch.

One Love,
tobh

keiksweat

keiksweat

Sun is shining,root rot gone and all me clones have all sprouted ... big cheesey smiles today......keiks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom