Do You Get Wilting After Watering? This Is Not From Over Watering.

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

This definitely is not from over watering because my plants are always dry before next water I water right before wilting from underwatering.. my plants always wilt after I water them then come back after a fue hrs sometimes they will stay wilted all night till lights kick back on if I wait till right before lights kick back off to water... Just wondering if this is normal. Keep in mind it's not over watering and my foxfarm soil has plenty of perlite add to it

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
it would help immensely if you had pics of your problem. In all conditions of your williting.

sixstring

sixstring

are you always watering right before lights out ? its pretty common for the leaves to lay down a few minutes before lights out and stand back up at lights on.has nothing to do with the water,other than a very dry plant may not stand up when it should.

S

Sostoned420

are you always watering right before lights out ? its pretty common for the leaves to lay down a few minutes before lights out and stand back up at lights on.has nothing to do with the water,other than a very dry plant may not stand up when it should.
No only if I don't have time to water when lights first kick on I will water lights off but I always water right when lights kick on

S

Sostoned420

2 plants just waterd 30 m ago wilting all plants waterd yesterday went through this but helthy again and in a few hours so will the plants just waterd

IMG 20180701 221441360
IMG 20180701 221433592
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Give all details. What are you temps like? Are you feeding cold water into cold pots? If your running led they may be too cold. Do you PH your water? Have you tried google, search this site or read other threads?

S

shadowseeds

Yup like mentioned. Its normal for plants to droop before ligjts put. If healthy will perk back up at lights on. Some wont droop much depends 9n strains and how hard they get pushed.

S

Sostoned420

Yup like mentioned. Its normal for plants to droop before ligjts put. If healthy will perk back up at lights on. Some wont droop much depends 9n strains and how hard they get pushed.
room temp is 78 80 f water is tap left out for days in grow room humidity is 45 at day time 50 at night I have plans in 3 gal pots they get 12 plants they get7 gallon watter all together if the just depends on the run off

Latest posts

Top Bottom