Do You Give?

• Thread starter pinegrovedave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

They probably thought you were going to try to influence them to smoke.
Oh definitely...Despite the fact that my last "ward" I got clean and off probation solely upon my efforts. I don't smoke and I'm a fitness and health freak...but that didn't matter. There is another possible reason though. I told them that I have been on record going against the Board of Supervisors regarding cultivation and that they don't like me (one tried to get me fired from my job).

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Ahh so because of that they didnt want you to volunteer no more.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not no more, in the first place. Honestly, I am very selfishly glad that it didn't work out. I think it would have brought us far more trouble, far more.

Mogrow

Mogrow

yes, i give. $280 for 2 tickets to the cotten bowl....:rolleyes:

i'm with putembak, i don't like these giant charity org's., they seem kinda cheesey.
but i do like to give to the local food bank, jimmy carters foundation and hazledon.
the county has a gift thing for the wards of the county every christmas, i buy presents for a ward or 2 every year. they are close to my heart. Many of them lived in a nursing home that was flat out leveled by a tornado. i pulled 3 people out of the rumble but every time we found someone there was a dead person next to them. In all, 13 people lost their lives that nite at the nursing home. my grandpa was also a patient in the same home many years ago.
so i have a strong bond to the people that "survived the five".
remember, to get it, you gotta give it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom