Do you guys do anything like remove metadata before posting grow pics?

• Thread starter Cookoo4Coco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

Thinking about posting some pics of what i got growin on but i was wondering if you guys do anything special to help with anonymity when putting them up.
Do you take out metadata and all that? Or is it not worth the hassle? Some sites like this scrub them for you when you upload. Does THCF do that?

Billymgb

Billymgb

I don't know if the site does that but I have never heard anyone talk about this before so it's probably not an issue.

Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

I don't know if the site does that but I have never heard anyone talk about this before so it's probably not an issue.

Not trying to fear monger or anything but i remeber back in the day all the old fourms had big PSAs about removing exif data. always made me hesitate to post things. Maybe that is from a differnt era or more for people doing it in non-legal states. Im all legal so im not too woried, I just like to be as safe as possible

Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

So yes confirmed that Metadata is removed.

Good to know! thanks Aquaman!
Im gonna start posting pics of my space in the next couple weeks when i have the time. Might want to cleanup a bit first though lol

fp420

fp420

Yes, absolutely. Even on non weed forums.

By default a picture taken with a cellphone includes GPS coordinates. To turn this off in Android:
Go to camera app
Cog icon (top left)
Scroll down to option "Location tags" and turn this off

Top Bottom