Do You Have A Pet?

• Thread starter Storm Raven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
My perv watchdog ........literally. Two cats were banging in the ally, he was entranced for like an hour.
20150512 202421 1

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I told him Canappa! He said watch this,and I said don't do it and he said here I go..I said oooohhhhhhh.
STR8
WTF difference does it really make? There are plenty of duplicate threads on here about stupid ass shit but no one says anything about those?? Some stupid fuckin shit to get your panties in a bunch over. If you don't want to read/post in this thread DON'T...pretty fuckin easy, but no need to start shit over it.

And you str8smokn with your fuckin, " I told him Cannapa but he said watch this etc..".....thats about the most childish shit I've seen on this forum since I've been a member here. You sound like a 3yr old with that shit.

Some people are new here and haven't quite found their way around the forums, and some dont feel the need to post threads that only YOU think are needed or relevent. So if ya dont like a thread, how about just stay the fuck out of it and stop the dumbshit??? MGG

Latest posts

Top Bottom