Do You Have A Soul?

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

It just so happens that I know the answer to your questions. If you would really like to know then listen up. There are times in history when the powers that be decide to take a certain course and it is necessary to change a few widely held beliefs. One of the easiest way to do this is to start to change the meanings of words. The word soul originally meant "a living being". That's all it meant and there's no mystery there. The mystery is that it was changed and why. Now let's say at some point some very powerful people decided they wanted to scare the people into believing that if you don't do what we want then you will be brutally tortured for all eternity. They looked at old ways of controlling people and found it. First they had to add in a different meaning for the word soul and add some attributes that originally weren't there and no one's ever seen before like a ghost. Now they have you believing that you will live forever no matter what it's just a matter of where. This is all made up and completely false of course. Then they take some other words one of the main ones being sheol and change the meaning from "the grave" to hell. Now you have an effective way to scare the people into church and scare the money out of their pockets. All completely opposed to the book they pretend to be teaching from. Here are a couple of verses from that book that prove they lie and there are many more. "God breathed life into man and he became a living soul". Notice he wasn't given a soul he became one. Also notice there is never mentioned that man has an immortal soul anywhere in the book in fact quite the opposite . "The soul that sinneth, it shall die" "Only God hath immortality" is actually what it says. Now you know. I'm sorry I had to mention a certain book that people don't like to talk about but it wasn't to proselytize anyone, it was the only way to explain truthfully where this belief comes from.

3 balls

3 balls

Now I want to know what you think!

Question 1. Do you have a soul?
Question 2. Do you think your soul dies when your physical body dies?
Question 3. What do you think happens to your soul after you die?
Question 4. Is it possible to interact with someone's soul just like you would in the physical world?
No disrespect but your survey coupled with your user name creep me the fuck out bro.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I saw someone who had committed suicide. I saw this person for 5 years everyday. I'm a big man now and am wondering who, how and why me. Why not you? What makes you different from me? I'm not a very nice person nor will I ever be. Why not show someone else who's worthy instead of some piece of shit like me?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Bro, don’t let shit get you down. You have a very distinctive way. Carry on, express yourself how you like this is your post:)
I remember you..first time I joined you were one of the first people I talked too..I don't hehehaha...I'm trying to figure this shit out. I'm getting closer. What I don't like is that some answers can't be explained and when they do try to explain it to me it doesn't make sense compared to what I've seen.

Madbud

Madbud

Suicide is a failure of the brain, not unlike heart attacks are a failure of the heart, or any other vital organ. Seeing a dead friend/family member is a life changing experience. Try to be nicer. Bad people end up associating with worse people. The same is true that warm, giving, loving souls find each other too, often with that divine promise of eternity.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Suicide is a failure of the brain, not unlike heart attacks are a failure of the heart, or any other vital organ. Seeing a dead friend/family member is a life changing experience. Try to be nicer. Bad people end up associating with worse people. The same is true that warm, giving, loving souls find each other too, often with that divine promise of eternity.
From what I understand and witnessed is that if you suicide you fucked up. I don't know why that is..To be honest I don't even care about that shit..I wanna know how I can do what I was able to do again. Why couldn't anyone else do it or see her? Was it because I was molested? Beaten? Mistreated? Alot of kid's go through what I went through as a kid but never was a witness to what I've experienced. I never believed in a God
or a creator as a child untill I seen this Ghost/ soul, someone who had died.
I always have an answer believe it or not, I have a beautiful wife and children and a great job. I wonder how did this happened to me and why me. Why not you? As cool as it may sound to experience something like this it's not. It's the scariest thing ever. The craziest thing is no one believes you at first. You start to think your going crazy until you see the same person over and over and over again. See you guys 2020

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I saw someone who had committed suicide. I saw this person for 5 years everyday. I'm a big man now and am wondering who, how and why me. Why not you? What makes you different from me? I'm not a very nice person nor will I ever be. Why not show someone else who's worthy instead of some piece of shit like me?
Maybe you have a purpose, but if you're looking for someone better or worse than you it will be a long search. Everyone of us has our warts. Just the way it is so cheer up, take a few tokes. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom