Do you have sex in you'r garden????POLL????

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you have sex in you garden????

• Ohh hell ya.!! All the time!!!!!!

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • No. You are dirty bird.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Too shy too say.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • None of the above.(please specify with a post)LMAO

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
G

guineapig

Lol at monkey......you are too funni....

:flower: flower power from guineapig :flower:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Is that why some of you freaky deaky people get hermaphrodites? ha ha

I never have..that 1000w HPS light is just not flattering on the skin. I've been told you can get a tan from the light...don't wanna burn my body parts where the sun don't shine. Plus, I don't want to get soil and fertilizer all over me. Plus, my room is way too small for ....anything.

More power to the people that do !

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

ha ha Tex! If the fertilizer will make my body parts grow..I'll give it a go.:giggle

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Just hearing the word body part's make my body part's grow.LMAO
Damn dirty bird.

G

gizmo559

I think I might have to try this sex in the garden thing out tonight. It never really crossed my mind. Dont worry Bossman Ill be a dirty bird along with ya.

S

seventhchild

we use the clone room keep a futon mattress nearby :love0018:

L

livinglegend

if i could tell girls about my growroom, im sure i would get laid alot more too.....
this room is to large to tell anyone over here. :(

M

Monkey

My wife doesn't smoke, never has. That's why I married HER. (And she's a great mother to our kids).

DUDE... I know she may be a wonderful woman amazing in everyway.... BUT DUDE.... She needs a TOKE.. You selfish bastard...I know guys like you... keep all the weed for themselves... I know the trick... Lmao JK

But for real...she needs a toke too! all women do.

But ya who crossed the line talking about lost loads....Special crosses and super fertilization...

scary thoughts that never has crossed my mind glad I grow my own and do not have to worry about weed pervs....

I have the make up for Pervert Kush... I am going to order the seeds right now! I will let you know when it pops...

Monkey:animal0057:

R

Rolln J

my grow room is like the bat cave, and you just dont let anybody in the bat cave

like a really clean and bright bat cave w/o bats

Latest posts

Top Bottom