Do you need a a collective license in cali to....

• Thread starter thetreegrowerrr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

I was wondering if you need a collective license or any other license in cali to open a clone only nursery?
A friend of mine was interested in this...just feel like I would check here first before calling an attorney?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
:cool0044:

R

RoadPizza

I was wondering if you need a collective license or any other license in cali to open a clone only nursery?
A friend of mine was interested in this...just feel like I would check here first before calling an attorney?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Yes you need a business lic. and everything else to operate a clone only nursery, unless the clones you plan on growing are for your personnel use.

S

starzandskarz

as a collective you would be able to poses as many clones as you have registered patients to account for them. i have a form that might help you out if you are interested. good luck!

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

starzandskarz...send that bad boy over let me check it out!

J

Jalisco Kid

I would have an excellent attorney on retainer as the numbers can get you in real shit, PNC got rolled by sd finest.

j wizzle

j wizzle

you need a special permit to do clones too. its more than the coop/collective stuff for sure. not sure exactly what it is, but i was advized by my lawyer when we setup our coop about it.

M

makasinner

We are opening a collective in approx. two weeks... Now, could you tell me more about the clone permit, etc... I dont want to give the "law" any reasons for shutin us down... La county, unincorporated business sector, and a delivery service... Not a store front... Any info. would be "Help-full" thanx Maka

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

my attorney explained it all too me he is the shit...you need a lot of permits and its a lot of money to get all the permits and licensing in order and to get everything covered so you don't get shut down. some permits you have to pay annually!

coloradochem

coloradochem

It was my understanding that Colorado, is the only state that has a actual dispencery license. Guess not?

I

IronLung D9

It was my understanding that Colorado, is the only state that has a actual dispencery license. Guess not?

me too? I thought Cali was not LLC but rather Non profits.. was under the impression that CO was the only state set up this way...

Top Bottom