Do you need to pH Canna Coco Professional Plus

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi everyone

Iv not long switched from soil to coco,

I'm wondering if I need to pH my coco as its buffed, I'm using Canna Coco Professional Plus
Iv been setting the pH at 5.8 they kook good but could look better
Maybe me setting pH in buffed coco is causing problems?
Also would 6.2 be better, I read below on Google about it

Your nutrient solution pH should be between 5.5 and 6.5. 5.8 - the ideal is 6.2. Make sure you check your pH after adding your nutrients and additives and adjust if

Ph 007

Ph 007

Is the pro plus amended? Ive only ever used the reg strait up canna coco and added 30 to 50% perlite.
Amended not sure get you? Its no feed it I think.. Reason i as it this link is my other post I got some leaf curl

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Im just not sure what the difference between the plus and the reg coco is if it is amended with any type of nutes besides the buffering

Ph 007

Ph 007

Im just not sure what the difference between the plus and the reg coco is if it is amended with any type of nutes besides the buffering
I don't think it is, I got the canna Coco profession plus that what my plants are in now. Iv also got canna Coco, the only difference I can tell is the canna Coco is more bigger bits of coco, and the professional pus is really relly smal fine bits.

I just did a mini flush 02./0.4 ec I hat leafe curls from the sides on some leaves so maybe ovr fed. See how they look in a few days

Ph 007

Ph 007

Iv not long been growing in coco iv had some problems lol, first 2/3 grows the coco had a high npk already in it that was messing me up as I was feeding didn't know it had high npk till a few grows and chats on here.. They where looking good I went from 0.8 to 1.0 ec and seemed to get worst

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Canna is buffered. Prob what it's from. I always used Canna strait out of the bag with zero issues. Should be at 20 bucks plus a bag. Sounds like you are running into an issue with the feed or watering. If you are seeing gradually increasing runoff ec up the watering cycle more or amount of water per feed more.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Canna is buffered. Prob what it's from. I always used Canna strait out of the bag with zero issues. Should be at 20 bucks plus a bag. Sounds like you are running into an issue with the feed or watering. If you are seeing gradually increasing runoff ec up the watering cycle more or amount of water per feed more.
That mini flush hour ago or so is already made the purk up a bit, must be feed to strong..

Iv also been reading the two bags
The natural looks better I'll use that next the professional has something added to it. You can see on the second paragraph on both bags, different

IMG 20190904 204131
IMG 20190904 204040

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Me? No I use Tupur (royal gold) and salts. No mixing already cut with a lot of perlite. Good to go strait out of the bag and no washing. Cheaper then Canna.

One if fully buffered and one is partly buffered seems like with those.

Ph 007

Ph 007

The professional says it had a chemical
Pretty sure that's the only bagged Canna Coco. Definitely pH what you run through there.
It's been rinsed and buffered thoroughly, so you don't need to alter it in any way .
Have been just wondered if I had to, be nice not to set ph all time lol.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
No PH it all the time. The only time you wouldn't have to PH it is if you ran it like amended soil with a bunch of lime in it. Even then tho i would still PH it. It naturally wants to sit around 6.2ish.

Ph 007

Ph 007

No PH it all the time. The only time you wouldn't have to PH it is if you ran it like amended soil with a bunch of lime in it. Even then tho i would still PH it. It naturally wants to sit around 6.2ish.
I do mate always, I asked because. One my leaf curl roblem and they don't look as good as I'd like them to.. I ph at 5. 8.. Iv been meaning to try ph 6.2 you thing it be better at 6.2?,if I leave a bucket of mixed Nutrients out a few hours the pH rises, so I go on if I set at 5. 8 and it rises in the coco?

I run Clone machine at 5.6-5.8 sometimes it hits 6.2 and they seem fine.

Top Bottom