Do you Recognize this dark purplish ?

• Thread starter Hobblebush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hobblebush

Hobblebush

Plant at the end of flower is looking pretty depressed.
1603745450845.jpeg

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

Got a pic of the whole plant?

what strain?

no not currently, I don’t think that it’s genetic, the plan is in its last week or so, and has had issues being a sensitive plant. I think it might have something to do with nutrients

Maladjusted

Maladjusted

Hi, since this is an older plant i'm going to go with a magnesium deficiency because mag is essential to producing chlorophyll. Lack of chlorophyll leads to the underlying pigments (like Anthocyanin, the purple pigment) showing up. Think trees in the fall.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Hi, since this is an older plant i'm going to go with a magnesium deficiency because mag is essential to producing chlorophyll. Lack of chlorophyll leads to the underlying pigments (like Anthocyanin, the purple pigment) showing up. Think trees in the fall.
Did you get frosts or quite cold weather?

ArrEll

ArrEll

Plant at the end of flower is looking pretty depressed.
View attachment 1048541

COULD BE:

Signs of Nitrogen Toxicity

• This marijuana plants has been fed too much nitrogenDark green leaves and foliage
  • Leaf tips may turn down, without signs of overwatering.
  • You may notice yellowing on the affected leaves or other signs of nutrient deficiencies as time goes on
  • Nitrogen toxicity is often but not always accompanied by nutrient burn
  • The Claw often seems random, affecting leaves here and there
  • Heat and pH problems will make the clawing worse, as they stress out the plant and lower her defenses, and cause her to drink more water (and uptake more N)
  • As time goes on, the claw leaves will eventually start turning yellow, getting spots, and dying
Turndown

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Phosphorus deficiency but incan tell you it's not because you don't have enough. The plant they came off likely has a cold rootzone and overwatered if i had to hazard a guess with no real info. Or nutrient imbalance.

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

Phosphorus deficiency but incan tell you it's not because you don't have enough. The plant they came off likely has a cold rootzone and overwatered if i had to hazard a guess with no real info. Or nutrient imbalance.
I believe it might be Molybdenum. Looks just like this photo here and the leaves are curling inwards. Says further down in the article "Molybdenum deficiencies are usually present when there are also insufficient amounts of sulfur and phosphorus, so you might want to take a look into that as well."

Ive been watering at 6.5 pH with some 'earth juice bloom' and occasionally some 'dr. Jimz chicken soup of the soil'. I think it probably needs a flush because its nearly harvest time.

Screen Shot 2020 10 30 at 93104 AM
KushNAshn

KushNAshn

By any chance did you ever figure this out? I'm day 60 in veg and around day 51 it started throwing the exact same purple but progressed much worse and the inner middle leaves started dying. Just like a few websites will say its not nitrogen because its starting middle of the plant and quickly spreads to the top. It's molybdenum. I've also been using power Si for the past week and I just read on the bottle today it actually has 0.01% molybdenum.

ArrEll

ArrEll

I believe it might be Molybdenum. Looks just like this photo here and the leaves are curling inwards. Says further down in the article "Molybdenum deficiencies are usually present when there are also insufficient amounts of sulfur and phosphorus, so you might want to take a look into that as well."

Ive been watering at 6.5 pH with some 'earth juice bloom' and occasionally some 'dr. Jimz chicken soup of the soil'. I think it probably needs a flush because its nearly harvest time.
Ya how did that ever work out? Get some Bud off it? That last photo was nearly 100 days ago....??

Top Bottom