Do You Reveg Flowered Plants?

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

I've done it and it was actually pretty cool. My friend gave me a plant he flowered already but left a few buds and the bottom stock in the pot. I cared for it and eventually threw it outside with my other girls. It took a bit of time but It turned out to be pretty awesome. I'd imagine this could be useful for saving some genetics in case you forgot to take a clone.

It started out with weird growth right out of the bud but not to worry. The flowers end up dying off. I think that's normal. Well about as normal as a reveg can get hahaha.
Dankouver reveg 1

Lot's of single blade leaves as it began it's quest back the path of vegitation
Dankouver reveg 2

As you can see the higher up you go the more normal it becomes.
Dankouver reveg

She became a very squat, bushy, and dense plant.
Dankouver

Geopv916

Geopv916

When spider mites killed my last grow during bloom my grandfather wanted to take my almost dead plants so I let him he planted them outside. I made him chemical batches strong in nitrogen almost veg nutes. For a month he cares and they came back strong, last week I gave him bloom nutes with overdrive and they already forming fat buds with calyxes

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I have done this several times, but, I find it only beneficial if I do not have more of that strain

Seeds are by far the best way, followed by clones

I just harvested a clone and put the stripped plant outside just to experiment with

Top Bottom