do you smoke every day ?

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

I probably vape 1 to 2 g a day average. i would like to go to weekend only use but that’s tuff. I can’t sleep on my t breaks so it makes it hard. My dreams are vivid and always partly nightmarish. I wake every hour if i don’t smoke at least once during the day. But I try to wait until 4 pm or so before I start In the day.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Usually smoke(vape) only at night to make sure I can sleep. Take infused MCT oil drops during the day, but not enough to be baked, just manage my symptoms. Also use kratom to manage anxiety daily. Some nights I don't smoke at all, but usually have at least some of a CBD heavy strain(1-7% THC/10+% CBD)

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I smoke for insomnia so I smoke a J or a couple of bowl fulls a night to knock me out but I try and limit my smoke time so my tolerance doesn't build up too much.

When I was working in cannabis I would try and refrain from smoking. I justified it by saying it's like a sommelier. If he/she is emptying bottles of wine daily they won't be able to tell the subtle differences in the wine they're supposed to be recommending. If I smoked all day I wouldn't be able to tell the difference of the strains I was smoking. Since I'm not in that world right now I'll smoke the occasional day J but I pretty much restrict my smoking to the evening.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
talking tolerance breaks, do you take them? how often and how long.
i completed 5 days yesterday morning and ended the day baked af ✌️ 🇿🇦
When I was a teenager, High School, College ..... as much as possible. I loved it, and it worked well for me. I was hyper/ ADHD and weed kept me calm, I still got good grades, it was great. When I got out of college and had to get jobs and take drug tests (for Finance jobs, how ridiculous) it would drive me up the wall to not have weed. Until I learned how to beat the tests (flush your system, detox teas, creatine + B complex 2 hrs before the test.....

But somewhere around 35, little by little I had less and less. Maybe my brain had enough. Now I'm 53, and over the last 15 years I'm down to 1 or 2 hits a week......maybe. Or the occasional edible. I can easily go 2 weeks and have nothing. I think our brains change as we get older. I'm busy doing orher things, I don't like being fuzzy and tired......once I have some weed my day is done, or if I have it too early I'll just end up taking a nap. I still like it, but it more excited to grow it than use it.

And yes.......tolerance. Less is more. If you have it all the time, you'll mostly just get more stoned than all the more fun feelings.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I don't smoke every day and don't pay much attention to how often I do smoke. I like the high I get when I haven't smoked for a while. I also use edibles because I like the convenience and I worry about my lungs. One of my favorite things is the first few hits in the morning after a tolerance break. It's also a nice way to try some new weed.
Yes....I look back at all the weed I smoked for years (and not the best stuff early on, I wonder what was in it/pesticides, etc), and yeah, I'm focusing more on my lungs too.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
10-15 grams a day here also 😋 every day for the last 17 years wake n bake at weekends only otherwise i wouldnt get anything done
I'd have been able to smoke more if I didn't have to work & commute all those years I had to do a 2hr drive to work and 2 hrs home daily for almost 10 years. Now that I'm retired .....and.....live in a cold wet climate on the opposite coast I don't have to drive & have plenty of time to be in my grow room and smoke...I like this retirement thing I shoulda started this 30 years ago.....

TSD

TSD

I have been a wake and bake to wake and bed gal for about 6 years, but I'm cutting back. Don't want to trash my lungs. I think sativas fuck with my anxiety as of late, which is an unfortunate development because they're my favorites. I do take tolerance breaks if I find I'm needing to smoke more than a single vape to catch my preferred level of stonage. I usually take a week or so. I do get cunty. I just had the flu and took about a week off and have been smoking way less because I am still coughing. I was hitting the infused honey in herbal tea pretty hard. Taking an extended tolerance break as my new year's resolution, to see how my anxiety and overall mental state responds.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I have been a wake and bake to wake and bed gal for about 6 years, but I'm cutting back. Don't want to trash my lungs. I think sativas fuck with my anxiety as of late, which is an unfortunate development because they're my favorites. I do take tolerance breaks if I find I'm needing to smoke more than a single vape to catch my preferred level of stonage. I usually take a week or so. I do get cunty. I just had the flu and took about a week off and have been smoking way less because I am still coughing. I was hitting the infused honey in herbal tea pretty hard. Taking an extended tolerance break as my new year's resolution, to see how my anxiety and overall mental state responds.
Sativa dominant hybrid?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes....I look back at all the weed I smoked for years (and not the best stuff early on, I wonder what was in it/pesticides, etc), and yeah, I'm focusing more on my lungs too.
You kids today ...lol..... a little pesticide, mold, and rat shit and you won't smoke it...lol.....It just makes you stronger...lol......

Have you ever smoked rubberized weed? You know da kine....... that was smuggled in the tires of cars driven for hundreds of miles across states and borders....It gets this funky burnt rubber taste with a subtle after taste of brake discs...kind of a sour bakelite flavor....mmmm...

and you bitch about pesticides.....lol

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Have you ever smoked rubberized weed? You know da kine....... that was smuggled in the tires of cars driven for hundreds of miles across states and borders....It gets this funky burnt rubber taste with a subtle after taste of brake discs...kind of a sour bakelite flavor....mmmm...

and you bitch about pesticides.....lol
Michelin OG......

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

time to transition to the world of vaporizers! I have been smoking weed daily for 16+ years and my lungs are pretty sharp. No smokers cough. I can be physical and do active things without noticing any issues and I'm getting up into the late 30s

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

time to transition to the world of vaporizers! I have been smoking weed daily for 16+ years and my lungs are pretty sharp. No smokers cough. I can be physical and do active things without noticing any issues and I'm getting up into the late 30s
I hate fuckers that think they're old approaching 40..... 😄

You're still within the warranty period. Wait another decade or so and you'll find out which parts of your body you abused most within your warranty period!!!😋

I like to surf and snow ski so my issues are mainly neck and lower back but thankfully I've been blessed with some pretty sturdy genetics so I'm pretty active for my age.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Late 30's I still had all of my original parts, lots of bone breaks and skin loss before 40 but look out my friend getting old is coming quickly, get a good deal on glasses, hair cream and suspenders now while you can. Google hydrocele if you want some fun.....then think avocado's....lol

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Yep its gotta be 2, or 1 fat king size to do it for me too. Im usually stoned as fk after half of number 2 or 2/3rds of a king size, but who doesnt finish a joint just cause they are stoned? Not this guy lol.
The serving size is definitely one whole joint. Rinse and repeat as needed.

The way to avoid tolerance buildup is to add kief to your bowl/joint as needed. Cheers

E

elusiveshame

I wake up in the middle of the night and go smoke a joint. I smoke all day too. Doesn’t everybody?
If I could be bothered to go outside when I do my middle of the night pee, I would. My laziness sometimes saves me money 😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom