Do you think these are good buds 🤔

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Helo farmers , this is my 3rd grow in total and first in coco/perlite with GH flora series nutes , it's a feminized super lemon haze from green house, I think It's my best grow , what do you think about the buds? Rate them please
Do you think these are good buds 3
Do you think these are good buds
Do you think these are good buds 2

Ponky

Ponky

Color is nice. Can't really tell from the pic how frosty they are. But if they're frosty like I think they are. Firm and stinky then it's a good bet the weed will be nice smoke. If you're a Haze fan. Very distinctive smoke.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Yup - prob about three more weeks.

Those buds will swallow the leaves a bit and you will notice a change in the smell of the plants. Start checking your trichromes in like 10-12 days if you’re into that kinda thing.

Nice job on those ladies!!!

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Those are some beauties, nice job! 👍 🤙

Do you prefer lots of amber or just a % of amber?
Thanks! I don't like to have any sedative effects , the more cerebral buzz the better for me 😬 , I guess I don't want amber trichoms then 🤔 or what do you think?

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Yup - prob about three more weeks.

Those buds will swallow the leaves a bit and you will notice a change in the smell of the plants. Start checking your trichromes in like 10-12 days if you’re into that kinda thing.

Nice job on those ladies!!!
Thanks a lot , right now all the house is filled with strong nice smell when I come from outside, I don't have idea when to harvest without checking the trichomes 🤔

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

That’s fine man you are doing great.

After 10 or 20 grows you will be able to tell when it’s ready for your tastes just by looking at it.

Just remember, super easy to take it early, pretty hard to take it too late. Harvest window is weeks long. If you like cerebral, try to take the top layer of the canopy with like 5%ish amber trichs Leave the rest til you see like <20% amber. That will give you a good gauge of that particular strain’s effects.

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

That’s fine man you are doing great.

After 10 or 20 grows you will be able to tell when it’s ready for your tastes just by looking at it.

Just remember, super easy to take it early, pretty hard to take it too late. Harvest window is weeks long. If you like cerebral, try to take the top layer of the canopy with like 5%ish amber trichs Leave the rest til you see like <20% amber. That will give you a good gauge of that particular strain’s effects.
Great idea!! Never thought of dividing harvesting in different weeks , thanks a lot

Latest posts

Top Bottom