do you think this is bullshit?

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

I just picked up some advance nutrients sensi a/b 2 part. After a little reading on their website I found this.

It say that the newest formula is ph and ppm buffered so there is no need to even check it, I imagine there is a baseline for the amounts to use during particular stages of growth but for the most part it is a set and forget type of nute, along with regular rez changes and flushes I assume, and this is for hydroponics in my situtation...

squarepusher

squarepusher

lol, try adding half the bottle, and watch your plants burn to hell

B

bluegrass

Thats what I figured..hahah fuck it Im gonna give er a go anyways! Im about to start one of the dreaded cheap ppm/ph meter threads here in a minute. lol

B

biggun4me

When I mix my nutes and check the Ph it is always between 5.8-6.0.. never any need to use up or down... But I water drain to waste in Sunshine mix... I would be curious to know if the Ph stays right in the res for a week... Hmmm? Peace

N

nononsense

i bet it some people out there who fucked up a crop by listening to this shit

A

antimatter

I wouldn't touch it with a label like that, time for the advanced "scientists" to test out there new product good luck OP aka AN phdx100 scientist. :scared0016:

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

salts always accumulate in your mediums. nutrient salts levels in medium can easily get so high you lock out the nutes. cant say on hydro.

Venom818

Venom818

I just picked up some advance nutrients sensi a/b 2 part. After a little reading on their website I found this.

It say that the newest formula is ph and ppm buffered so there is no need to even check it, I imagine there is a baseline for the amounts to use during particular stages of growth but for the most part it is a set and forget type of nute, along with regular rez changes and flushes I assume, and this is for hydroponics in my situtation...

tried sensi a/b good shit

Top Bottom