Do You Think This Will Work?b

• Thread starter Yodax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yodax

Yodax

One of my favorite "mellow out" projects is making paracord stuff. Being a beginner in the art of LST, I wanted to run this concept past you before attempting to implement it.

Basically , it's an adjustable paracord bracelet with movable tie down ropes.

Will this work?

Do you think this will workb
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Don't see why it wouldn't work. Only thing I could see is the branches pulling up the middle para cord. Only one way to find out :)

Yodax

Yodax

My initial thoughts were:

1) adjustable to any size container
2) each set of pink strands can be adjusted in length and moved anywhere on the main cord
3) washable, dries quickly, reusable.

See what happens when I don't have gardening to do' I sit around and fix things that aren't broke:love1::party1::smoking:

Dabominable

Dabominable

My initial thoughts were:

1) adjustable to any size container
2) each set of pink strands can be adjusted in length and moved anywhere on the main cord
3) washable, dries quickly, reusable.

See what happens when I don't have gardening to do' I sit around and fix things that aren't broke:love1::party1::smoking:
Shit, i was gonna get back into tying down, how bored are you? I'd buy some paracord+shipping (prolly cheaper paracord where you're at), think the same concept would work for a smart pot, or is the lip required? What about making a bottom [----------] you could put under neat in the center of the smart pot? Idk, if you want to try make one just for shits, id pay for the shipping and sample it for you, who knows, you might actually have something here...

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

One of my favorite "mellow out" projects is making paracord stuff. Being a beginner in the art of LST, I wanted to run this concept past you before attempting to implement it.

Basically , it's an adjustable paracord bracelet with movable tie down ropes.

Will this work?

Iv done the same before. It did work for what I wanted. I used string and soft ties tho but it was exactly like this.

Bannacis

Bannacis

you could also just drill some holes all around the top of your pot and tie off to them. wont need the green cord going around pot.

Top Bottom