Do you top OG Kush?

• Thread starter ScuzyRoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

First time growing OG Kush. I have done both Sour and NYD and know they can strech a bit. The OG seems really indica dom. at this point w/ super fat leaves. They are a bit behind my other strains so i have let them go w/ out topping them so far. Will they bush out of control if i top them or will they stretch eventually? Here's a pic after a week veg under 1000w. Under a T5 while rooting in soil.
week1ogkush_Medium_.jpg

R

Radio_Dread

i would top them, most plants respond with really good and fast growth. but if it is indica dom it wont stretch much, but still should stretch alil. i have never grown OG kush so not totally sure bout that but i have grown plenty indica dom plants that still stretch some even after being topped. hope that helps yo

H

HowardHunt

top em up you will be pleased with the results!

then have some fun with bending in a few weeks.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Sweet, I figured i top em like i usually do and then bend away. My last run i did a pineapple x og kush and it started out w/ huge leaves and looked super indica like. then it got huge and never filled out like the other strains i had going. hopefully it was just the pineapple that made it stretch so bad. I have know it's a good strain this time. Does anyone know much about this cut. My friend gave me the mother and told me it was DNA Genetics LA OG Kush. Haven't found any info on their page, but everything this friend has access too is always super dank. We'll keep the finger crossed as he gave me the Jack Herer to try as well. Thanks guys for the input.

S

slimjoint

which OG is this?i dont know if its just me, but alll my Ogs ive grown from seed have been more sativa leaning(even though it knocks your dick in the dirt like an indica.)

Venom818

Venom818

Fuc yeah yu top og then u pinch the shit out of it.Og will stretch your nodes look to close to be og but then again it could be the pics

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

which OG is this?i dont know if its just me, but alll my Ogs ive grown from seed have been more sativa leaning(even though it knocks your dick in the dirt like an indica.)

It's DNA Genetics LA OG Kush. I dont grow from seed and when i take cuts they have multiple sites already. Then i put them under a T5 for a couple weeks to root nicely w/ out streching. These are only 1 week under the 1000w's. Just being my first experience w/ this strain i didn't want to get too excited because i've gotten bushes before. not good when you have 30 plants. But like i said, my Pineapple OG started the same way and ended up at 5'-6'.

Any comments from the OG experts on what cut DNA used for this? I believe i've seen Swerve say somewhere he thinks they have the real thing. My friend has good ties down south so i believe him and DNA Genetics dont put out shitty stuff either IMO.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all the info iv ever read on it says its the original og cutt.....whatever the hell that means, whos to say what is the original. hope they used the larry or ghost or something like that so u at least get some real og. iv heard a lot of people say there wasnt too much OG in there adam hybrids they got lol.....non the less, best of luck with the grow, top those babies and cant wait to see what they put out :) ~SMF~

A

ar15ville

im growing og kush reserva privada from dna genetics its 9 weeks but i did 10weeks

has been cure 20days looks great

DSC00520
DSC00516
DSC00515
ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Sounds like it should be damn nice then. I am not usually a big name dropper or anything but w/ the og's history i just wanted to do a little research. At least i can be up front w/ what it is. I hate name changing ect., just want to be honest.

I have heard that og's can really be hogs w/ nutes. so far they are on the same nutes as some larger ones that i have going and they are plain out blowing up w/ no stress.

Top Bottom