• No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
In 2007 I taped in eighth to my leg and got on the airplane no problem
Can't do that anymore lol, it's much easier in the carry on or Check. Eliminating smell is key!

hiboy

hiboy

Can't do that anymore lol, it's much easier in the carry on or Check. Eliminating smell is key!
Yes I triple bagged it and heat sealed it I felt like a terrorist taping this thing on my leg ha ha Ha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yes I triple bagged it and heat sealed it I felt like a terrorist taping this thing on my leg ha ha Ha
Haha I bet! I think the safest way is with concentrates because you can throw em in with bathroom crap and your good to go. Would take a detailed search of opening everything which most of the time they won't.
Edibles is smart but I want to puff :smoking:

LeeMcGee

LeeMcGee

A few possible options I've tried with success. A bottle of capsule style viamins allowed me to take quit a bit. Empty out the capsule, clean with a qtip and fill. I used a coffee grinder that I use to fill my dugout, and ground it down to fine powder first. Mix in a few regular pills to mask (I like cinnamon). Also, you can take some Marlboro and replace with hand rolled. The trick,imo, was buying some already rolled,but empty, cigarettes with just the paper and filter. They looked like Marlboro and I used a cigarette "stuffing" machine to complete th em. Just make sure you put in one or twould normal ones to help w smell and in case they pull one out. 18 joints ready to go doesn't suck when traveling. I empty out the vitamins and fill my dugout and off we go. I accidentally once had a chunck of concentrate in that lil jeans "penny" pocket, no wraping, and no problems. One time while picking someone up i tried a little experiment. I walked/limped right past (2 feet) of a trained dog at one of our international airports and he didn't flinch. Had my dugout in my pocket with the super dank so I guess he was smelling for explosives. Good luck. I don't fly anymore, but I also don't leave the house without it.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I already got away with all my crap I shouldn’t have did. And I won’t be doing it again. Now I just eat RSO before. It usually kicks in on the plane. And most states I fly to are legal anyhow or I have connections there. So that a negative for me anymore. Back in the day I was one of the first to try out DIA security. Should be legal to do it by now for medical users. Shit it should be legal for everyone to do by now. They let people use medication for flight sickness. Well you could say cannabis helps one the same way.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Pre 9-11 yes ( and with more than weed, perhaps? )

Post 911 nope! ..no way Jose

Edit: love the Chex snack mix idea on the first page! looking up recipes as we speak, going to need some hot sauce in it though

Julez

Julez

I just flew last week with 1/4 oz and like 5 carts. No issues at all, But I did get nervous when I was in the line that the Dog was walking behind each person 1 at a time but all was well.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just flew last week with 1/4 oz and like 5 carts. No issues at all, But I did get nervous when I was in the line that the Dog was walking behind each person 1 at a time but all was well.

Those are likely explosive sniffing dogs. If you had BHO you could have been arrested as terrorist for the vapor remains in your dabs. :-). Lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Those are likely explosive sniffing dogs. If you had BHO you could have been arrested as terrorist for the vapor remains in your dabs. :-). Lol
I always used to but I had it suit cased if you know what I mean specially when I went though the USA or Europe. In Canada its no problem now just keep it in carry on with it all sealed up. Depending on where I was going some places I could just pick it up when I got there, Hawaii California, Mexico no problem but elsewhere I had to pack it If I wanted it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Not only did I recently take an ounce of weed and ounce of hash back to Nova Scotia on an airplane, I also blazed a giant doobie in the designated pot smoking section of the Vancouver airport before getting on the plane. lol

Legalization in Canada has been good in some respects. Shame that YVR is the only airport in Canada that let's you smoke pot on their property though.

Gotta love Vancouver..
20190526 003708

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not only did I recently take an ounce of weed and ounce of hash back to Nova Scotia on an airplane, I also blazed a giant doobie in the designated pot smoking section of the Vancouver airport before getting on the plane. lol

Legalization in Canada has been good in some respects. Shame that YVR is the only airport in Canada that let's you smoke pot on their property though.

Gotta love Vancouver..View attachment 907229
Hahaha that's awesome. Only in Vancouver. But if you have a prescription you can smoke at any airport or designated smoking area. Can also carry more on you. So there are ways around that.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hahaha that's awesome. Only in Vancouver. But if you have a prescription you can smoke at any airport or designated smoking area. Can also carry more on you. So there are ways around that.
For sure, I have a prescription which is why I could take the extra ounce of hash with me, otherwise the most you can fly with is the equivalent of 30g flower.
I tried blazing in PET in Montreal and they shut me down lol. I didnt get into the whole prescription thing with security though, I'd smoked most of the joint by the time they caught me lol, I just played dumb.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For sure, I have a prescription which is why I could take the extra ounce of hash with me, otherwise the most you can fly with is the equivalent of 30g flower.
I tried blazing in PET in Montreal and they shut me down lol. I didnt get into the whole prescription thing with security though, I'd smoked most of the joint by the time they caught me lol, I just played dumb.
Haha yeah honestly I have never tried in a public smoking area even though I would legally be allowed. I would imagine that it would make for a big hassle. Plus you need to provide them the info if requested. I don't walk around with my prescription.

Top Bottom