Do you use Botanicare feeding chart for dwc

• Thread starter Dan K
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont use as much as the floor dose says to use......but im also mixin other things in. i only use half what they say

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol.....floor = flower......typin to fast and not checking my shit, my bad lol

D

Dan K

You know that new floor bud is dank:) Thanx... I will just have to get in the there and get my feet wet. I've never attempted dwc so I should be blown away. I'm gonna try with some bubblegum clones... 7 day root, 3 week veg, 9 week flower.

r/o water
grow
bloom
cal mag
sweet- will this gunk up in dwc since it's just sugar???

sedate

sedate

Dan K said:
I've been growing in soil with Botanicare, using soil chart. Do you use the regular Botanicare hydrogarden chart for dwc? I'll be doing 5 gallon buckets

I think the chart is an excellent guide - I'm thinking it won't do ya any wrong from my experience. From what I can tell - I think it leaves some considerable headroom if ample lighting is available.

Uhhh - start your clones down at 100 - 200 ppm though before increasing to the recommended dose over the course of at least a few weeks.

Do you have a TDS meter?

I can't remember if ProGrow is 1 tbsp/gallon = ~400ppm or ~800ppm - buts its one of those I'll get back to you if you don't have a tds meter . . . pm me to remind me - I'll check the Cal-Mag/gallon for ya too if it will help you out.

But my DWC bucket took off like a fucking rocket when I got the Botanicare to a reserved 700 ppm under a fucking 6500K 42w CFL - and I mean it grew 20" in 10 days - it was really impressive. I can't wait to finish this dirty soil grow and switch completely.

DanK said:
sweet- will this gunk up in dwc since it's just sugar???

That stuff seems pretty watery to me but I haven't put it through a pump.

More to point - it will make your good marijuana taste like Lemon Pine-Sol. Please don't.

D

Dan K

I bought a tds meter. I'm also going to go ahead and purchase a 4 stage r/o filter. I've been refilling my 5 gallon container @ whole foods for 2 bucks for all my soil grows... That's a good deal for water, but not for a ton of water every week. Just in case this takes off and I wanna keep going this direction. I've been reading yields and they seem staggering compared to what I'm doing in soil.

Thanks for the heads up on the Botanicare sweet. I've been using blackstrap and guano brewed for soil. However, I've been told in dwc it will clog.

I've got some commercial bubblegum to experiment with... I don't care what happens to it...

Is there a weekly ppm scheduale for dwc people try to stick too???

I've built my bubble buckets. 24 hour test has been done, no leaks. Clones are on 8th day about ready to go.

Nervous...

M

mcattak

You cant run dwc to hot...I max out at about 1500 ppm..Which might even be to hot for certain strains..

mc

Top Bottom