• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮️

AceSpade

AceSpade

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

• Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
I'm down to do this

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I'm so busy with work and side projects , I just wouldn't have the time.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

We get paid 🤔😂🧐

TomTom420

TomTom420

I would like to start by thanking you for the opportunity to be a moderator. As it happens I won't be working much this month. I've never been a moderator before but would like to try it out for a few weeks and see if it's something I would enjoy.
TomTom😎

MrUnChained

MrUnChained

I am interested if it is something still available.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

I'm not responsible enough to do the duties 10 - 15 j's per day. Reading and typing is work with bad eyes and a sht keyboard plus I've got a bad fking attitude, I'd like to help out but trust me...I'm not your guy. 👽👽

Status
Not open for further replies.