Do You Want To Watch The Mcgreagor Vrs Mayweather Fight?

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey...
All my farmer brothers...
I have a link for the fight to night to see it for free...
This link may even work on phones,,,
NO PROMISES ON THAT THO..
and you know links,
can appear and disappear,
like the wind...

Im just waiting for permission from Logic to make sure im not breaking any forum rules...
As soon as I got the OK,
I will post the link!

Ceveres

Ceveres

Doesn't work on my phone unfortunately.. Samsung Note5, AT&T.. dig out my laptop hehe Thanks EV!

Ceveres

Ceveres

Glad I got to see it, for what it was lol Watched it with my girl, she's like wtf? Good lookin on the link tho @EventHorizan

S

subrob

As a boxing fan since the 70s I can tell you that's one of the worst I've seen, and I've seen my share of rigged thrown fights, knockout punches to the shoulder etc...
Here's why: he broke a record...a revered record, on a sparring match. The only reason that fight went as long as it did was Floyd wanted to give people their money's worth. For those who think Conor did well, go back and show me a SINGLE fight where Floyd used the tactics he used last night. Just plodding fwd w his hands up letting his opponent land blows, or an opponent repeatedly spinning around him and lightly hammerfisting him...etc etc...nobody does that shit to Floyd more than once! If ever. And did you notice the times Floyd was on the ropes and Conor letting go a flurry? Nothing got thru at all...and Floyd was stock still..
I have been rooting for someone to knock that fukn dick head out since the 90's! Now I actually want to see him unretire against a boxer so all the young MMA fans can see him operate on the level he is capable and understand that last night was an exhibition. And Conor lasting that long was a "thank you for making me 300 million" gift.

S

subrob

Ha...or in Floyd's corner during the fight. Anytime a boxer is that in efficient and gets hit that many times the cornermen go the fuck off! They woulda been slapping him across his face...but they just hung out, opened his water bottle for him...all chilled out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom